The Gangbangers

This is for discussion for Astral Projection, Out-of-body and Lucid Dream Experiences.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

The Gangbangers

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 31st, 2015, 8:32 pm

The Gangbangers - July 30, 2015

I was on the phone with a good friend and the sun was waning. I was in a rush to leave because I didn’t want to ride my bicycle at night, there was danger lurking in the area it seemed, and while undoing the curtain from the hook I saw the impoverish community through the glass. I was glad I didn’t live there although my stuff was in the house; you know the typical useless junk. I was alone. I then heard a knock on the front door and I opened it. There was no one; I stepped outside to check for things. There was a quick change in perception that I realized only after waking, and there, just before me, stood the kingpin of the criminal gang that ran the district surrounded by the rest of the gangbangers. He appeared as a well-dressed, tall, distinguished black man, and he absolutely detested when other bangers spoke to him using any form of gang slang near the unaffiliated –it was his pet peeve as the counterfeit leader that had supposedly outclassed his upbringing. And even though secrecy was extremely important to him, he was nonetheless unable to hide it because the sentiment spewed out of him like a cheap perfume for any of the intuitive senses to freak, as it were. Standing about two meters away, he diverted his attention for the bangers, to the one that had disrespected him just a moment earlier with numerous involuntary gang gestures for no purpose that I could comprehend -and with a Tourette like outburst. The leader tensed up in rage as if about to strike. It suddenly came to me, not surprisingly, that I could use the likely disturbance to step back from the situation without been noticed. However I was mistaken, there was another plan. As soon as I took the first step, one of the bangers and the only one undaunted by the scuffle came rushing towards, aggressively, and shouted the following:

“You need to pay war tax!” –and he spoke in Spanish.

It was explicit, and it was the protocol for all the visitors. I remembered the key to the door was in my right pocket and I went for it.

"Good”, he said, calming down and bobbing his head.

The gangbanger took mental note that I hadn’t made the key to be lost, as it can happen in similar scenarios, and therefore he felt I was cooperating. Reluctantly, but also realizing that complying was the best course of action at the time I opened the door. He walked in first, and from behind I saw two people already comfortable in the living space and using my junk.

“I suppose they could take anything they want, it doesn’t really matter.” I thought to myself, as I saw the man walk briskly to the bedroom in search for something.

In the living room, sitting in the sofa, there was what appeared to be a 16 year old girl wearing skanky clothing. Because of the self-evident truth, I asked about her occupation and confirmed what I already suspected. To prove this she made a horrendous hand gesture that had no meaning purely by itself, but brazenly conveyed a sense of debauchery of the worst kind. Before I could think about it any further, the banger rushed out the front door blasting the new orders.

“Everyone, let’s get out of here!”

The people inside hopped from their seats and quickly followed without question. On his way, and while gazing at his eyes, I realized that he wanted to steal that which I most valued, my treasures –he hadn’t found then in the house. In their deranged minds they had imagined I would cowardly submit by the taking of that which was of importance, but this was not possible because it was not a physical thing. It simply didn’t exist as an object in the house. He sensed it, but didn’t know to put it into words. Evidently, it was their firm belief that what I valued the most was a tangible thing, and could in some way generate for them the greatest return which was responsible for the encounter. In that sense ultimately they were right, but they didn't have the intuitive ability to foresee what it was beforehand, not in that sketchy place. It was only until wakefulness that I explained to the gangbanger, using in my inner mind to channel a message back to the astral and to him, what to expect in his journey that he knew what this item was.

Gangbanger:

“I was like you before. There will come a time [the Expression] when you will see a light (incandescent) in the Form [body] of a pink flower manifest before you. You will not understand why but you will know it is good for you [being], and you will feel assured. At this moment be aware of the thoughts that brought forth the way to the pink flower. Either you will then have the opportunity to realize what you have come to recognize somewhere else, objectively, or you can then stay here the same, and forget. It will be of your choosing and of no one else! The certainty of what you have come to know to be good and true will not last if you continue in your ways.”

And what he was truly looking for.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: The Gangbangers

Post by hydro1 » August 1st, 2015, 5:14 pm

hmmm nice encounter there bro. In what time was this take? because I couldn't help but imagine this whole scenario in a 1970's or 80s theme. also trust and believe when I read the title I was not in my right mind, hadn't just been on SL and all lol. none the less thanks for sharing.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: The Gangbangers

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 3rd, 2015, 9:17 pm

It was modern times.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S