Rusty or just Tired?

This is for discussion for Astral Projection, Out-of-body and Lucid Dream Experiences.
Echobreaker
Initiate
count: 17

Rusty or just Tired?

Post by Echobreaker » August 2nd, 2015, 11:42 am

This is more to do with spontaneous Sleep Paralysis/OOBE, but most recently, I found myself in the position where I knew what I was doing, but I just could not stay out of my body for long. Perhaps it was just pure exhaustion, as it was when I got home from an opening shift at work and had to wake up 3 hours from when I fell asleep, but I felt that, for a moment, I lost my touch.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Rusty or just Tired?

Post by hydro1 » August 2nd, 2015, 3:52 pm

Hmmm maybe you were just exhausted, but also remember to stay active and away from you physical body as possible, and stop trying to analyze things the more you do the more you are trying to rationalize what's happening and the more you will also fade to a dream state. not sayin not to completely try to understand, otherwise you won't be able to well understand what you experiencing, just try to stay active to stay out longer. I haven't been out in a while so i'm a bit rusty myself.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 3rd, 2015, 8:47 pm

Echobreaker wrote:I found myself in the position where I knew what I was doing, but I just could not stay out of my body for long.
In the past week or so I found myself having difficulty staying in the projected state, for one reason or another, long enough to be an experience of interest. Now, I’ve had 3 full projections in the past 4 days. For me, probably not the same for others, objective clarity or a lucid mindset is as easy as having a valid purpose-intent that permeates a past experience into the next.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Echobreaker
Initiate
count: 17

Post by Echobreaker » August 10th, 2015, 10:43 pm

Ok, it was simply a matter of being physically and mentally drained, I was able to project at will this morning after waking up with no unusual difficulties, even maintaining it while hearing my dog barking until I decided 'ok, I'm done.'.

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » August 13th, 2015, 3:23 pm

Could the full moon have anything to do with it? Last full moon was a blue moon, meaning a second full moon in the same month, which is rare. Have you ever noticed if the moon affects your APs?