Dream of the afterlife

This is for discussion for Astral Projection, Out-of-body and Lucid Dream Experiences.
Mareimbrium
Initiate
count: 30

Dream of the afterlife

Post by Mareimbrium » September 10th, 2015, 5:07 am

Hi guys of late ive been using the technic from Herewood Carringtons book on Astral projection were I simply observe myself going to sleep and holding my awareness right up to the hypnogogic state. Im not attempting projection im simply being an observer of the stages I slip thru as I approach sleep. This has profoundly affected my dreams which have become much more vivid. This is the one I had a little while ago. I dreamt I was experiencing the first stage upon being dead { No I don't dwell on death no more than the average I guess } I was having a conversation with a large black man. We were walking outdoors in what looked like a industrial area and he was explaining to me how things are and how he died { He fell out of a window } As we walked and talked down the street I would constantly test my environment . I would walk thru wire mesh fences just to see if I could and it didn't present any problems. I would float a few feet up in the air as the man continued talking, but I felt I was being rude so I would float back down. We came upon a large building which I took to be a museum and we floated up from the street and passed diagonally up thru the walls which struck me as odd. Inside we were joined by a young woman as we flew around the buildings interior. I had the impression she had just recently passed and was listening intently to the man. We went diagonally down thru the floors and were soon outside again we hovered just above a second story window and he said this was the actual window he fell from, it seems as he fell his head had struck the window ledge below and this resulted in his death. I had the feeling he had been dead a while and had been hanging around with no real direction for him to go and was just waiting for what ever came next. Anyway I kind of found this dream entertaining thanks for reading bye for now.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Dream of the afterlife

Post by hydro1 » September 12th, 2015, 9:51 am

very good read, thanks for sharing. i couldn't help but think that this being was trying to tell you something that can help you in the long run, or maybe this could have been one of you previous selves. Ahhh the possibilities just makes you so excited.
Go hard or not at all

Mareimbrium
Initiate
count: 30

Post by Mareimbrium » September 14th, 2015, 2:47 am

Hi Hydro1 your right the possibilities are endless, I was curious about the woman, she was listening intently to what this guy was saying. If it was just a dream then no harm no foul but if it was an astral encounter then that's very interesting indeed. Thanks for reading.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » September 14th, 2015, 2:43 pm

Hmm well maybe she was a student of his we are all teachers or masters in our own rite.
Go hard or not at all