Visitor

This is for discussion for Astral Projection, Out-of-body and Lucid Dream Experiences.
Radiant
Initiate
count: 0

Visitor

Post by Radiant » April 13th, 2017, 12:20 pm

I believe I fell asleep quickly. Next thing I know, everything in my room looks white and may have even been glowing. I had the sense, that I was connected to another plane or whatever you want to call it. Suddenly a shadowy figure appears before. It seemed distorted and was having trouble keeping the slightest of visibility. I asked him, (seemed male), his name and he answered. He vanishes and appears a second time immediately after, in a flash. I asked him again what his name was, because I wanted to remember it. He answered and disappeared quickly after. He returned for a third time and I asked him what his name was. He answered. After this happened, I had at least two consecutive dreams with the same man in them. I'm unsure if the apparition that appeared in the beginning was the same person or spirit, or if they tied in together at all. I have a feeling it did. I can recall his name and the events. I'm wondering if I was actually visited by another person or spirit, and if so, why?

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Visitor

Post by hydro1 » April 13th, 2017, 4:07 pm

congrats on your projection, i've had to keep asking people their names in astral too, I ask about two times then move on, but some how I still forget, but I did however remembered at least two beings names I've run into, one named Niagatha, and another was A'Jemma, tho she told me to just call her Jemma lol.... as for the being itself, if you didn't get any sinister vibes from it chances are its a guide of sorts, probably there to learn you something, or relate something that you needed to hear, but all it could do was give its name, cause that was all you gave it a chance to do. but this is just my opinion on the matter.
Go hard or not at all

Master roshi
Initiate
count: 10

Post by Master roshi » April 14th, 2017, 5:55 pm

@hydro
A'Jemma sounds an awful lot like Aunt Jemima lol. Maybe thats who visited you

Radiant
Initiate

Post by Radiant » April 15th, 2017, 12:02 am

Today, I had another experience. Felt like an obe. I got up to get off my bed and someone or something grabbed my wrist. It was gray in color, did not see the rest of its body. I told it not to do that and shook it off. Then I proceeded to leave. I told it that it could follow me, but I was leaving regardless. So, I exited my house. It was bright out. I looked back, but didn't notice anything or anyone coming out. I closed the exit and flew up into the sky past thick storm clouds, into another place. I ended up in a marketplace, been projecting to different markets recently for some reason.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » April 15th, 2017, 2:52 am

@Master ha naw she was black the lady i'm talking about was a fragile old mixed lady

@Radiant wow congrats, when you mentioned gray it made me think of the alien greys, unless it was some other being, you should had found out more about what it wanted cause these beings don't come to us for no reason, they are always trying to relate something, that w must know
Go hard or not at all

Radiant
Initiate

Post by Radiant » April 15th, 2017, 12:42 pm

I prefer exploring and observing. Not too interested in communicating with strange beings. The last encounter I had with an alien that I can remember, was in a false awakening. I woke up and went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. A creature appeared in front of me, that fit the description of an "alien." It was short in stature, had beautiful blue skin that gleamed, and its eyes were not gigantic like what many people seem to picture a typical alien to have. I wished it away, but it kept reappearing. Immediately after the encounter ended, I had a vision of a group of these aliens entering a house I used to live in. They were all smiling. I guess they wanted to give me the impression that they were approachable.