Avatar mermaid woman (spirit guide?)

This is for discussion for Astral Projection, Out-of-body and Lucid Dream Experiences.
Joe
Initiate
count: 40

Avatar mermaid woman (spirit guide?)

Post by Joe » August 29th, 2017, 5:50 pm

This was my most recent projection. Taking place a week and a half ago. Prior to it happening, I hadn't slept for 50 hours, and was already in a state of fasting. This combination of fasting and sleep deprivation led to some interesting hallucinations. As well as 4 lengthy high lucidity dreams. On my 5th dream. I was on the middle of an island, on a different planet no doubt. The ocean surrounding me was more of a thicker solution than water. And a pale blue color to it. I couldn't see trough it too much, it was on the verge of opaque. The island I was on, the ground was flat, and it was about the size of a classroom. The ground was a pale blue as well, the flora was almost the same as the plant life in the movie avatar, blue monkey people. It was reactive to its surroundings. In the middle of the island, I was facing a very large woman. Not big in weight, but height as well. She wasn't fat, but just a very big humanoid. Her height ratio is probably 5:1 or 4:1 based off me being 6'4. She was benevolent, I didn't get any negative vibes from her what so ever. Her skin was blue as well, with red accents, and fins. Hence her being similar to a mermaid. Me and her had a long conversation. The majority of which I do not remember. The thing I can recall the most as to what she told me is as follows, " True thinkers, true soarers, write down their ideas. All you need to give them is context, and they can give you one of their notebooks where they detailed their thoughts and ideas for the respective conversation". Shortly after that the experienced closed. And I woke up to go about my day. It definitely wasn't a dream.

Master roshi
Initiate
count: 10

Re: Avatar mermaid woman (spirit guide?)

Post by Master roshi » September 6th, 2017, 7:52 pm

We've talked about this before but just for the sake of starting a discussion I thought I'd reply.
I think she might be a spirit guide after all, try to see if there are any areas in your life where her advice might apply and remember, sometimes you'll forget what an entity told you in a dream or obe but it's the feeling the experience left you with that will be useful to you. U should also try to see if you can contact her next time you're lucid or in the astral

Joe
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Avatar mermaid woman (spirit guide?)

Post by Joe » September 6th, 2017, 8:16 pm

Yeah, I'm interested. Next time I'm out or meditate for a bit, I will investigate. It was a weird conversation we had. In the middle of nowhere on an alien planet. We had a long talk but that was only what I remembered like I said. I've said this before in the voice chats, but since hat experience. It's hard for me to lose dream recall and vividness at this point. I went to sleep 2 days ago and woke up and didn't care to remember the dreams from it, and just forgot. Then I went to sleep and had 3 vivid dreams easy. It's weird.