Could have separated... but didn’t.

This is for discussion for Astral Projection, Out-of-body and Lucid Dream Experiences.
Pac
Initiate
count: 10

Post by Pac » March 7th, 2012, 5:11 pm

I went to bed around 9:00, feeling not too good as I have caught a stomach bug which gives the worst of stomach cramps. I fell asleep around 9:30, maybe the fasted I’ve fallen to sleep. I slept for four hours and woke up with thoughts rushing through my mind. I had probably interrupted REM and all these bad thoughts, just kept coming and coming. At the same time my stomach was twisting, and hurting so I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I couldn’t go to the toilet so I took some tablets to help my aching, cramped stomach. I let my dog use the backyard to go to the toilet, and by now, its 1:30 am I’m feeling more awake. The dog comes back in, I close the door to the room where she sleeps and I fix up my bed. All the bed sheets are tangled; I think everyone hates that. After untangling the bed sheets, I slowly moved myself into bed and turned off the lights.

I sat there just thinking for five minutes and then must of went into some body trance, were I was awake but I was in a dream-state of mind. I was just about to nod off but I felt a shift in my awareness. I suddenly thought of Sleep Paralysis, and all of a sudden, every time I concentrated more on the SP feeling, my ear drum would ring really loudly. I wasn’t in the mood, so I was kind of peed off, but I knew what was happening. This had never happened to me before, I mean, my eardrums making loud sounds to the point were I would block my ears; but of course, couldn’t. I was getting annoyed by the sounds that were producing so I attempted to roll out of my body. I really needed the sleep so I half separated but my body was telling me I needed some good rest. I knew if I had an OOBE, I would just arrive back in my body wide awake and feeling like garbage again so I feel into a dream.