Do you want to know how to incarnate?

This is for discussion for Astral Projection, Out-of-body and Lucid Dream Experiences.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 17th, 2012, 9:48 pm

In experience #467 from February 10, 2012 called, "Do you want to know how to incarnate”. I feel myself fading away into trance. Moments later I am floating and flying backwards like in a virtual reality simulator. The scenes around me where also going in reverse. Things start to speed up; everything in around me looked ghostly. Suddenly it stops and I am walking through someone’s front door. The reality was looking very stable. A young woman had dropped me off, I didn’t see her face but I sensed her presence to be of someone I’ve met before. A very old wrinkled woman opened and greeted me.

Old women: Hello child

Me: I called for you

Old women: Yes

At this point the visual scenario started to shift and things become disorienting for a few seconds. I regain my vision as I am slowly hovering downward into the floor. I find myself now sitting in the ground in front of a nice decorated bed.

Me: What is life after death like?

Old women: You want to know about the Spiritus? (Spritus is latin for Spirits)

I go the feeling from her reaction that she didn’t take the question seriously. The visual scene dissolved and then I opened my eyes and it re-consolidated itself, but now the old women had shape shifted into a very beautiful young girl.

Old women: Don’t you want to know how to incarnate into anyone you like?

Me: No

Realizing the importance of not projecting weaknesses to unknown beings I kept firm with my thoughts and presented myself well poised. She did not become aware of my reservations.

Old women: OK, No (She picks up a notebook and starts to write everything I say with a pencil)

At this point, I didn’t trust the source or the motivation of the old women. The shape shifting from and old women into a beautiful young girl possibly to entice me re-confirmed me that I should be cautious with this being. I thought to myself” No, I am not going to get into anything that I perceive to be negative or don’t quite understand the motivation behind why she is trying to communicate this to me”

I then start to feel fluctuations as when I am about to lose the connection to the other dimensions and wake up. Expecting my sudden return to the physical I said to her:

Me: I am going to have to get back to you

Thoughts

It’s very interesting that I felt that I had called for this experience. In every strange and unconscious way I felt that my thoughts took me to the experience. When in the presence of self-guided dynamic beings such as this one I've learned that anything can happen very quickly. Now that I think back when I asked her," what is life after death like?" It's as if I would've asked someone in physical life," what is life like?" It would have gotten no response by the assumption that I already knew the answer to this. I do not consciously know why I was taken to this particular encounter. It is possible that it was driven by the desire to learn about nonphysical states.

To me wanting to learn about something does not mean that I will necessarily subscribe to the particular belief or activity. Learning also helps avoid acting on impulse. Thinking about it now it could be one of the things that I must learn to be able to fulfill the role of a facilitator or guide in the astral realms. It could even be a self test to know what I want, in which case I feel I have passed. To me it is also possible that my desire to help those helplessly stuck in the astral realms opened the door for this particular encounter. Now, I remind the reader that I say this casualty as I am skeptical yet open minded about everything.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » May 22nd, 2012, 2:59 pm

What i got from this: do you know how to transform your astral body into anything you like...cause that is what i got from this she probably wanted to teach you how to form you astral body...you said that you wanna be someones guide/guardian..that means you will have to be able to(just like usual guides) form into differ things expecially if you dont want your guardee to know who you really are...otherwise what if they saw you in the physical the person you may be guiding it would be kinda awkward to see the person you guiding in the physical....unless you talking about guiding the dead/spirits to their afterlife then this post is meaningless..or just something to think about (my post not yours is meaningless)..sorry if you not understanding my post..this is just my thoughts on yours.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 24th, 2012, 3:20 am

Being able to change form in the astral realms is not like changing a mask in physical reality. In the astral realms it appears that it is essential to identify with the form or strongly connect with that who you are interacting with. Refer to the post...

astral-projection/head-head-combat-t326.html#p1064

I think between the sentences of that post is the key learning how to master changing Forms at will. I will sort it out at one point and report.

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S