Astral Underwater Cities

This is for discussion for Astral Projection, Out-of-body and Lucid Dream Experiences.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Astral Underwater Cities

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 29th, 2014, 11:17 pm

Mibeloved wrote:http://www.inselfyoga.com/index.php/for ... ter-cities
I got a strong call this morning to go to the Gulf of Mexico. I was about ten minutes late for the engagement. When I got there I sat down and did a Shiva call-mantra and meditated on reaching the Gulf of Mexico deity.

The deity was all smiles when he came on the surface of the water and approach on the beach where I was sitting. He then said, “See this!”

I saw some astral cities under the water way down in the deeps. Then the water deity disappeared. Some spirits came from the water-cities and approached me. Most of them were women who used bodies in places which lined the Mississippi River.

They showed me some astral pollution energy which came from the river and spread through the bottom of the Gulf which blighted many parts of their astral cities. I told them that there was nothing I could do about it because I had no position to create or enforce pollution regulations. They said that they needed me for another reason which was to voice out astral energies which would affect the situation of the people who were involved in the pollution.

At that time, suddenly much energy from these persons entered into the bottom of my sushumna nadi central passage and vented through the top of my head. This was like when there is wood burning in a stove, where the smoke of it leaves through a chimney out of the roof of a house. As the energy left through the top of my head it went into a north westerly direction which is where the Mississippi River is located.

After this I left that place, knowing that the purpose of the call from the deity was fulfilled. Those departed souls, astral entities, needed to release reactionary energies through some person who used a physical body and who had psychic perception.
---------------

On the early hours of the 27th of September, and part of #1432, you came to my dream and asked if my father and I could join you in a trip. You wanted to go deep sea diving to search for fluorescent fish. It was all planed out in a booklet, and not to worry that it was free. While in the dream it came to me that it had been “Alfredo’s suggestion in a dream”, lol, there was an agreement. This request was rather unusual so I remembered it. About an hour or two later and during an objective projection, there was an interesting astral encounter stemming from the awareness of that dream. I was getting to it but got delayed.
Mibeloved wrote:After this I left that place, knowing that the purpose of the call from the deity was fulfilled. Those departed souls, astral entities, needed to release reactionary energies through some person who used a physical body and who had psychic perception.
Smoke leaving the subtle body is a good thing. It can be thought of as burning away the energy that binds. Do that enough times and you'll be invulnerable to similar energies in the astral.., another reason for the trip.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S