birthday meanings and life paths

In this forum members are encouraged to share their views on a selected topic every few weeks. These topic will be moved to a new forum upon completion.
hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

birthday meanings and life paths

Post by hydro1 » May 28th, 2013, 2:07 pm

I found this website that tells you what your b-day mean. i've always thought our b-days mean something we were't born at certain times for nothing. if you're intrested visit numerology.com click on life path or life path number and start finding out more about you. it hit me on head it was right about every detail of my life give it a try and let us know how it goes
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Re: birthday meanings and life paths

Post by fairyana » May 29th, 2013, 7:44 am

Interesting. I'll take a look!

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 29th, 2013, 10:14 pm

I clicked on "Decode your birth day" and the "13th". I don't think it clearly matches me or it could be 50/50 I suppose. My sister in law was born in the exact month/day/year I was born in but her personality is very different.

Maybe there is something else I should click?
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » May 29th, 2013, 10:29 pm

Click life path or life path number its in yellow ink at least on mobile it is. it was hard to see it in yellow, was at the bottom of page. it pegged me as a healer a person who like to help other and generous. now before my depression kicked in i was generous still is but not like i used to be. it said other stuff too i have to re read it and post it here later i have it saved in my favs.
Go hard or not at all

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » May 29th, 2013, 10:53 pm

Life path 6: you possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others. you have concern for the weak and downtrodden. you are a healer and a helper to others. you are capable of giving comfort to those in need and frequently offer a shoulder to cry on. your task in life is to develope the tools neccessary to be helpful, rather than be a sympathetic ear. you must find the balance between helping and interference. that just the jist of it theres more but you get the idea. this is me to a T. if you wanna read more just go to the site and go to it while you doing your.
Go hard or not at all