my LD list

avalinah
Initiate
count: 47

my LD list

Post by avalinah » November 30th, 2011, 1:08 pm

this is a list of all my LD/AP/OBE adventures. i will add a new one to the same post each time i have something. this isn't just LDs, the ones that i don't count as LDs or just lucid moments are also listen here. it helps me track my progress :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

-. 2010.06.27. first ever half-lucid experience. i plastered some mugwort on my wrists and forgot that i shouldn't take alcohol. ended up having about 20 crazy dreams. in the end i was falling through an astral tunnel with many different realms (like a honeycomb) to all the sides. i couldn't take it anymore because there was too much information to take in. i woke up because it was too much in my head, total overload.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. 2010.06.xx. [DILD]
i realised i'm dreaming spontaneously, everything stopped, DCs were like dolls; i shook mom and shoted, this is a dream! black out.

2. 2010.07.03. [DILD]
i was at a school with my boyfriend at the time and it started raining corn; i thought that's weird and realised i was dreaming. i became horribly big, everything became just static noise, the world started screaming at me and i blacked out after a little while of utter chaos and panic of the world i'm in

3. 2010.08.12. [nap] [DILD]
i got stuck between some objects and was going to die when i realised i don't have to cause it's a dream. tried to will myself out but failed. two FA afterwards

4. 2010.10.16. [DILD]
i couldn't lock the door of my home. so i thought it's weird and realised. the DCs froze again. soon it blacked out.

5. 2011.02.19. [DILD]
mom was bitten by a snake. but then i realised that that's a black lady and it's not my mom. she disappeared, i understood i'm dreaming. extremely stable dream. i didn't know what to do though. so i just touched the table, the walls. incredibly realistic. then i just watched the sunrise. it was unbelievably beautiful.

6. 2011.04.13. [MILD] [DILD]
in the middle of the dream i somehow realised i am dreaming. i was so happy, i jumped around. as my first ever thing to do, i tried the summoning technique. it totally worked and the Doctor appeared ;) i hugged him. it was cute. after that i lost lucidity and travelled around in a ND. it was a good one too.

7. 2011.04.22. [DILD]
lol, i don't even remember if this one was lucid much, but i did WILD inside a dream and it worked and took me to a second level dream. lol.

8. 2011.04.24. [MILD]
just got up and knew it was a dream. dark room, scary atmosphere, i NEEDED to run. i barely walked. i didn't know if i could fly - never did it before. but i needed to flee. from something. so i just trusted myself and went out the wall and flew out. as it turned out, i was thousands of miles above ground in the night. and i could fly! it was a brilliant flight, beautiful. i flew for a long while and then saw a light near the sea. landed and there was a monster. i got scared, shot at it and lost lucidity (the beast wasn't evil though, i was just silly). it turned into a long ND afterwards. this was just after 1-2 hours of sleep at night, which is unusual.

9. 2011.05.09. [RCILD]
i just randomly found myself in blackness and RCed 3 times. it blacked out right after though.

10. 2011.05.30. [FA]
3 chained LDs. ran out several times, did fun stuff, and just as i felt that i'm about to black out, i managed to DEILD from inside the dream into a new FA. it was amazing. really long too, some half an hour.

13. 2011.06.01. [MILD]
the MILD was after waking up in the morning. then i had a long dream, at the end i was in the street and it was raining, and i noticed that my shoes are torn. i realised i was dreaming. i called one person on my phone (we were trying for an SD) but got no answer. soon blacked out, but the rain was amazingly realistic, a really interesting, genuine mood.

14. 2011.06.07. [DILD] [nap]
it took a while to fall asleep.. then i had a FA but it took a while to realise i'm dreaming and i still had doubts. didn't take long at all when i realised. then someone woke me up for real.

15. 2011.06.09. [DILD] [nap] [FA]
i was coming home at night and saw a huge green moon, and realised this isn't real. i tried flying, but the moon started pulling me to it, i got scared and couldn't control it and woke up. after that i got a series of 15 FAs!! it freaked the hell out of me, i started doubting what reality is at all and if it's broken, lol.

16. 2011.06.10. [DILD]
i was changing clothes and saw myself in a mirror with a different one than i had put on. after that i had a very long and fun LD where i made myself a bunny suit (lol, the sexy type), flew around, sung a lot, met the Doctor and.. enhanced my looks :roll: a long dream.

17. 2011.06.10. [WILD] [nap]
my first WILD! i was lying down for an 1 waiting. then i saw some HI, and i saw everything as if i was walking. soon to my surprise i started feeling my own steps on the pavement! it was so amazing. but i woke up due to the whole amazingness.

-. 2011.06.11. [FA]
a long series of FAs which i didn't believe.. :(

18. 2011.06.13. [WILD] [nap]
old hag :( i WILDed into my bed, then my grandma wouldn't let me get up. when i insisted, she turned into a scary old hag and started strangling me. i was refusing, saying this is a dream, but it made her only more angry. i sighed and had to force myself to wake up.. it was scary :(

19. 2011.06.17. [WILD] [nap]
started with HS, me talking with one person. i got up out of the bed, walked around and saw tin men and a rhino outside, lol. and it was Christmas. soon blacked out.

20. 2011.06.22. [DEILD] [nap]
DEILDed into a new dream where i was flying at a supersonic speed. it was great fun. the funniest thing was that i could see miles away with perfect detail. and the speed was so high. i was flying over riding cars, over a road. it was incredibly fun.

21. 2011.06.23. [WILD] [nap]
probably my only REM rebound when i had lost sleep for some 3 days. i lied down to rest, i only had 20 minutes. i fell into a dream in 12 minutes. i literally fell. but when i fell, i fell on the pavement and the jolt woke me up :|

22. 2011.07.05. [DILD]
i was looking for my shoes but only found two left ones. i thought, if i can will this one to change into a right one, it's a dream. that's what it was. after that i found someone from RL and he told me a story, twice, and it appeared like total gibberish both times. i could only make out a name and 3 words. later it turned out that this person had had a dream about that character and those actions (from the 2 other words) a few nights ago, and didn't tell anyone (me neither). this was rather close to a SD, i believe. or at least some kind of subconscious break-in.

23. 2011.07.12. [RCILD]
this night and the next is due to having an uncomfy bed where i was staying for a few days. i kept waking up and RCing, and i had 3 LDs that way. in this one i RCed and then looked for once person, but had to break a stone wall with my hands. blacked out after that.

24. 2011.07.13. [RCILD]
next night of this. one where i just blacked out, another one where i did several RCs and didn't trust them.

-. 2011.07.22. [FA]
woke up with sunglasses and it was weird. blacked out soon after.

-. 2011.08.02. [OBE] [nap]
almost an OBE. i got pulled out through my mouth when i opened it (my astral one of course). there were crazy vibrations and everything was shaking. i was deformed and out up till my chest, but then i think i got scared and just returned to my real body and everything stopped.

-. 2011.08.04. [OBE] [nap]
almost an OBE again, but i failed to exit again..

25. 2011.08.12. [DILD]
i opened the wardrobe door and there was another one, and this repeated 3 times. i knew there was something fishy :) didn't last though. blacked out soon.

26. 2011.08.21. [DILD]
my clock IRL was broken, but the one in the dream was working. so i thought that was weird that it didn't flash like it's broken and showed perfectly normal time :D

-. 2011.08.24. trololololoooooo rofl :lol:
i'm just putting this one down cause it's ridiculous. i was dreaming about how i'm so dilligent and doing lucid living, and i'm not noticing anything weird the whole day.. and then i woke up :lol: D'OH

27. 2011.08.31. [DEILD]
mom woke me but i drifted back and just thought of hugging someone, and i was doing it. but i got mad that it feels so unnatural and decided to travel somewhere instead.. i think i lost lucidity and woke up soon enough.

28. 2011.09.18. [DILD]
my cat spoke to me in human language and i realised i'm dreaming. it soon blacked out. then i had one in a little while again and realised i'm dreaming because i remembered that this already kind of happened tonight. blacked out again in a FA, but i didn't believe my RC after that.

30. 2011.10.01. [DILD]
i just woke up knowing i'm dreaming. double vision. i tried falling through the bed cause i could barely move. but i soon blacked out. i got a FA but failed to recognize it.

31. 2011.10.19. [DILD]
i saw a door in the bus blocked by the chairs and thought that was really weird and realised i'm dreaming. as usual, didn't last long and i woke up without getting to do anything.

-. 2011.10.24. [DEIND]
lol. i tried going back into the dream and did instantly, but forgot it was a dream, so i just had a ND.

31. 2011.10.25. [DEILD]
a succesful one, i flew out the window, flew around, sang some.. after that i walked around the room and couldn't think of what to do :/ that was embarrassing. i wasted a good 5 minutes that way and then woke up.

32. 2011.11.20. [FA] [DILD]
i saw a spinning object in my room and realised it's a dream. but then FAs followed and after a few i couldn't tell it's a dream anymore.

33. 2011.11.27. [MILD]
i don't even know how i realised. i tried to RC, but it didn't work. then i said, screw that, i want this to be a LD, so it is. and then tried flying out the window, but it blacked out right before i did. then i tried waiting in the blackness. i appaeared in a small black room, but holding consciousness was much too hard. i gave up and it turned into a rather creepy ND.

-. 2011.11.30. [DEILD]
two tries to DEILD using OmkAR's fast counting technique. it did work as i was sinking, but i think i was out of REM because it didn't get me into a dream.

34. 2011.12.03. [DEILD]
a DEILD using the SOBT guidebook. i exited, but after the dream there was a ND with my ex that ruined everything. i don't remember what i did in my OBE even :/

35. 2011.12.03. [DEILD] [DILD] [FA] [nap]
i went to meditate, and fell asleep after the meditation. i just knew i was dreaming, but i didn't do anything, just kept dreaming on, feeling the surroundings. another FA that i caught when the light switch was acting all weird.

36. 2011.12.10. [DILD] [FA]
got lucid because of 5 moons in the sky. beautiful fir trees, meadows and a mountain forest lake. flying around and extreme vividness and clarity. waking up into a FA after getting into the TARDIS, but didn't catch that FA, unfortunately :p

-. 2011.12.16. [RC]
this morning i was walking down the street and thinking of RCs, so i RCed (my nose) and even tried flying, but they failed.