can't remember dreams

kendra
Neophyte

can't remember dreams

Post by kendra » February 7th, 2012, 12:31 am

Within the past month I have made some diet changes for health reasons.
I am taking some supplements and I have completely given up caffeine.

Since then I have noticed a complete lack in dream recall. It used to be that I would have certain dry spells, but I would at least have some vivid or lucid dreams in between. Seems to me I haven't really had any of that as of lately. The bits of dreams I do recall are small.

Unfortunately, that is all I have to post for now. Hopefully I will have something soon.

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

I hope your dream return soon!

Post by Jettins \o/ » February 7th, 2012, 1:28 am

Hello Kendra,

I also have new supplements for general health that I am trying out, they appear to be having melatonin type of effect, it renders dreams impossible to remember the first few hours of sleep, but then there is a rebound after a few hours and the dreams return.

It would be a good time to shift your sleep cycle, that is to make it very different, so different that is flipped upside down for a day or two. This will force a change in your sleep cycles, possibility making your dreams return. It is a bit unconventional, but it can work to get you out of low cycle. Your body is comfortably not remembering dreams, say NO, give it a little slap sort of speak.

Have a great day! :D
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S