Lucid dream party: past and present?

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Lucid dream party: past and present?

Post by hydro1 » January 1st, 2016, 3:17 pm

10%- 35% lucidity was acquired in this experience so I will put them in the order in which they came so bare with me and thanks in advance for the responses I may get

10%: during this time I met with alot of people that I knew but not really knew from different life times, so this was a huge party, I don't really remember actually meeting everyone, but there was one that stood out. This person was an Aunt from another life, at least that's what I recognize her as cause I never met her in this life but I held her in the highest regard, I really respected her opinion, and in doing so I asked her opinion on my relationships
I ask her how she felt about my ex and my present relationship, I Even asked her about a future relationship that I might have. As I named the persons I was talking about a image of them would pop up beside us so that she knew the person I was talking about, even the future person I would wind up with, though she wasn't anyone I recognize at all. Anyway she basically told me that neither of them were good choices for me, they weren't the best people for me to be in relationships with at the times that I am with them, not that they weren't good people just wasn't the right ones for me. After talking to her I left to join and enjoy the rest of the party.

35%: the party was held in the sky among the clouds, as I floated or walked around I looked at everyone most were sitting at tables talking and having a great time ( for some reason everyone was smoking marijuana an laughing), I then ran into my friend Sean ( present life friend) he was just about to light his weed, when he saw me he asked if I wanted some, of course I did. So I took 3-4 puffs and I was suddenly free laid back I started playing around with people, my friend Sean likes to train so me and him sparred with each other other people started joining in. I was fighting like i was a natural, no one was being harmed it was just all fun and games.

20%: after a while I went to the bathroom ( not sure why one would be here). While I'm the bathroom I went to the sink and washed some water over my face then looked into the mirror over head , instead of seeing myself I saw myself as the Christians lord Jesus Christ I had the beard and long hair and I was Caucasian/white. It freaked me out at first, but then I realized what it meant to me, it just confirmed what I already thought ( that we are all Gods and goddesses). We all just have to find ourselves. Afterwards I begin sparing in the bathroom, then I woke up feeling refreshed and accomplished ( not sure why). Thanks for listening take care.
Go hard or not at all

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Lucid dream party: past and present?

Post by hydro1 » June 20th, 2017, 7:55 pm

hydro1 wrote: Replies from Spiritualforums

Perfection:

Oh people are often made to go to the bathroom in dreams & spiritual experiences where they are shown they have other beings with them watching them closely. That's why you found yourself in a bathroom & didn't know why, & then you looked up & saw Jesus was merged with you. It means God is merged with you. You are not Jesus. Jesus is merged with you.

People are taken to the bathroom in dreams & spiritual experiences etc to be shown the extra presence that is with them, because it is connected to their nakedness & not to their earthly outer material selves. That's why Adam & Eve felt naked & hid. They were shown that extra beings were a part of their naked selves, merged with them.

You start fighting or sparring. That was done to show you that you are the opposite of Jesus in nature.

Okay i've just reread the dream & it looks like your angel is a woman & she is saying you're not ready for a girlfriend yet. And that is because She is your girlfriend & she feels you are not ready to meet her yet.
Then you're taken into the sky to a spiritual place but you are all dope smokers & fighters, which is the opposite of what spiritual beings do. That means your eternal beloved was showing you how incompatible your usual lifestyle is with the spiritual beings.
Then you are taken into the bathroom to see that jesus is above you in the mirror & therefore merged as one with you at the same time. Then you start sparring & fighting to demonstrate your own nature.
It is all designed by your loving eternal angel to show you that you are not ready to be with her yet because you are influenced by the violent earthly ways of fighting etc. That's what i see in this dream anyway. She wants you to be like the gentle & loving Christ but you are the opposite in nature right now.
She is probably worried that you may attack her if she manifests physically & starts a physical relationship with you. My Angel manifests physically & places herself in great danger by doing so. I had to go through hundreds of tests & prove beyond question that I am completely non violent before she started manifesting physically.
i think the entire dream was your angel's way of showing you that you are not ready to be with her yet. Because she needs you to be 100% non-violent like the Christ who is merged with you; & yet you are the opposite & fight violently & think it is fun. Of course fighting does have its place in life. But it must never be used in an unholy way or against the angels. And if you do not know the angels extremely well then you may attack them by mistake thinking they are something else.

MergingWolf (Me):

hmm ok so, in my physical life I am non violent i'm shy and stay to myself, I only fight when in my dreams i'm not sure why when i'm not violent at all.And also i'm not under standing, whats this about an angel wanting to be my girlfriend, that's weird, but then again I am weird to cause my dream/ passion is to become a RL hero thru merging with my higher self, and healing and stopping crimes in the most nonviolent manner unless necessary, I want to inspire others thru my healing and bravery to stand for something cause this world is in shambles right now, I want to open people up to their potential wake them to the reality of this world. now if that isn't enough for my angel to show herself I don't know what is I am non violent.

Sojourner2013:

Hi Merging Wolf,
Wow! This is actually a very powerful dream, lucky you! You were visiting realms that most people don't recall upon waking up. But the mirror part is the most beautiful part of this dream because it is telling you that your belief ("that we are all gods and goddesses") is reflective of who you are...all-accepting. Meaning, you don't see the divisions of religion, but that we all are connected divinely. Great dream!

Perfection:

yes i'm sure you are a very good person. Your angel was just showing that you have Christ merged with you but you also do fighting which is the total opposite of the actions of Christ. She is right there with you so you really need to get to know her. She will take you to the heavens & teach you all things. But you must be 100% non-violent to all spiritual & supernatural beings, because the angels are surrounded by various harmless beings & you need to be on your best behaviour with all of them, or they can stop your angel from getting through to you. Some of them are like guards who won't let anyone through unless they exhibit the 100% loving nature of Christ.

I tried various spiritual practices & meditations, & yet it was only when i obeyed Christ & became 100% unconditionally loving to all that the spiritual beings started visiting me & taking me to their world every other day.

The law of love was like the key to God's Kingdom & i was allowed to be with God & His Angels once i had learned that love was the law that had to be obeyed under all circumstances
Go hard or not at all