Vivid Dream: Ritual Effect

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Vivid Dream: Ritual Effect

Post by hydro1 » June 5th, 2016, 1:50 pm

Ok last night I had this weird vivid dream, first off I was seeing my girlfriend off, for her trip out of town, her friends were outside the house waiting on her. I helped put her bags in the car, then she told me just before leaving to clean the bathroom before she com back. After she left someone came to the door, when I went to see who it was I saw that it was my cousin Wayne and his twin brother (in physical I don't know if he even has one, but in this dream a realization of knowing him came over me). So I slipped outside to have a chat with them, when suddenly the sky went dark, and there were African people (my guess was Shamans with no shirts, but loin cloths ) just walking in the middle of the street chanting and humming, like in a ritual, then within the dark black sky thunder and lightening struck like no other, it was weird how it looked in this dark eerie sky, when I looked upon this sky fill with lightening and thunder, a booming voice spoke from it (I forget what it was saying), it spoke directly to me, I suddenly started feeling these weird sensations within me, mostly in my head/mind, I started getting woozy and found it hard to stand any longer. As the Shaman filled street cleared and they were in the distance, I blanked out, and when I came too, I got up off the ground, and went back in the house, I was so drained , I went to bed, and this dream started to fuse with reality and I started having false awakenings, my head in the physical began to feel these effects as well. then I finally woke up for real feeling a bit different. Not sure what went on here, even now 4 hours later I still feel the effects of this experience. I have my suspicions, but i'm not going to post them just yet til I get feedback.
Go hard or not at all

Master roshi
Initiate
count: 10

Re: Vivid Dream: Ritual Effect

Post by Master roshi » June 5th, 2016, 3:24 pm

It seems like a manifestation of negative emotions like fatigue, doubts, stress and all the other things we deal with at times in dream form. As u said urself, its taking its toll on ur body too. This reminds me of another experience u had earlier where a family member was concerned for ur health..r u eating well, exercising, meditating, doing things u enjoy to relieve stress? These can help u a lot not just physically but mentally.. i remember one day a few weeks ago I woke up feeling just so great confident and calm..wish it could always be like that :/ making it my goal. What do u think about ur dream?

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » June 5th, 2016, 9:39 pm

well I have two interpretations for this experience, one literal and the other is regular dream analysis, and yes and no on my health I just started back doing meditation, but only for a specific reason, but I will post those two interpretations, at the right moment.........waiting.....
Go hard or not at all

Chaosftw
Initiate
count: 10

Post by Chaosftw » June 9th, 2016, 2:50 am

I've found the best way to meditate is by keeping your jaw in a locked comfortable position, and you have to gently tighten your anal muscle. I know it sounds weird, but it works lol.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » June 14th, 2016, 3:08 pm

Ha almost forgot about this, was waiting on a certain someone to comment but never mind that here's my thoughts on my experience

in the physical my girlfriend was suppose to be going out of town to Vegas, and since we been together neither of us has done much traveling, much less on a plane, I never been on one, but anyway with all this killing and bad stuff going on in the world, I was extremely worried for her safety, and being alone as well, so I think it bothered me so much it spilled into my dreaming world, but instead of something happening to her it happened to me in the dream. In reality her trip went well she came back home safely to me, and I did pretty well on my own as well.

if I was to take this dream literally my thoughts would be much different than above, and that is: with all the things I been thru lately delving into the arts to try to, make something happen in my miserable life, I thought something was trying to take over my being, I met someone and told them about myself the true me and I thought they were trying to curse me more than what I already was, but in the dream I winded up fighting them off winning the battle to take back control of myself, I stood my ground and won. but dreams aren't literal, and I trust the person I confided in. I am pretty much still working on trying to bring my life to fruition. and I thank the person trying to help me out.

then again this was a dream of worry on both parts of my conclusions, worried about the safety of my loved one and worried that I might not get the help I asked for, all in all I had nothing to worry about, but judgement is still out on one, cause i'm still piecing my life together the way I want it.
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » June 18th, 2016, 9:15 am

You're the best person to analyze your dream and I think you did a good job of interpreting yours. Thanks for sharing!