extreme vivid dream or something other.........

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

extreme vivid dream or something other.........

Post by hydro1 » June 23rd, 2016, 1:21 pm

for all intents and purposes i just want to get this out before i forget completely, there was so much going on that i only remember pieces, so this will be short, and i'm still trying to get my head around it.

so from what i remember my sister kept meeting up with this woman, who seemed strange to me, so strange that i had to go meet her myself, i mean this lady stayed coming to our house, so i gets my sister to introduce us, and turns out she is a expert witch, it seemed she wanted to avoid meeting me at all costs. Anyway something happen and it all went down hill from the, i told her that i had been under a curse from a previous life from a witch, and that that curse made me human. I told her the witches name and she quickly got up and left, and stopped coming to the house all together, my sister told me that the witch that i named was also the name of the other witches mother (or sister i forget which), and thats when the bad stuff started happening. My sister and i were outside playing around, and she begin to start getting hacked up into pieces right infront of me, i yell out for it all to stop but it got wrost and suddenly my brother was set on fire in front of me as well, he was burning alive before my very eyes, he was running around screaming, i was in shock at what i was seeing, and the only thing i could think to do was i started yelling out for the witch lady my sister met, and suddenly she appeared and i asked her to please help them, i was on my knees crying out, and she did, it was like it never even happened to them. and after that i had another talk with the witch lady telling her something but i don't remember it much, but alot more happened.
Go hard or not at all

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: extreme vivid dream or something other.........

Post by hydro1 » June 23rd, 2016, 8:00 pm

Rplies to my Experience:

RAKMOR: sounds pretty dark hydro1, was that from the blue lotus

JETTINS: I wonder why the witch was avoiding the meeting with you at all cost, and then turns out that this witch was the one who helped you when shit broke lose.

HYDRO1: yes from blue lotus.......and she helped because i guess she was friends with my sister

JETTINS: the reference to 'the other witches mother" from my perspective would be unconscious influences

hydro1: it felt like i knew her too from that previous life as well, and maybe she knew more than what i did

Jettins: yeah, unconscious influences, i.e., possible connection to a memory from a previous or parallel life
the Forms that you saw, i.e., the witch and the familiarity to it, was a way in witch the energies in proximities (relationships) could communite to you and it was a measure of something
I had dark dreams when using high dosages of Valeria root many years ago

hydro1: gonna try again tonight with the last of it, it was just a sample
i actually had it with some warm cool aide as well lol, so tonight i'll try something differ maybe some warm milk or water with it
Go hard or not at all