Mini AP Episodes unnoticed

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Mini AP Episodes unnoticed

Post by hydro1 » December 2nd, 2016, 11:32 am

the past couple of days I been trying something new to try to project, i'd go to bed and set my alarm for 10 mins, the 10 mins goes off, I wake up from what ever state i'm in turn it off then set it to wake me up again in 30 mins to and hour, but that 30 or hour never wind up happening. So what I think is happening is that i'm waking up that first time astrally and setting my phone, cause when I wake up for real it shows I never set it after the 10 mins. so may be I need to just get up after the 10 and do a few RCs...though my original plan is to get up after the 30 mins to an hour and sit up in bed and meditate to try to Project to see what would happen. if this is the case I will continue this method since this has happened twice until I notice i'm out.
Go hard or not at all

Mareimbrium
Initiate
count: 30

Re: Mini AP Episodes unnoticed

Post by Mareimbrium » December 14th, 2016, 12:58 am

Hi Hydro1 that's quite interesting if I was to try this I would have to set my alarm for 1 hr because 10 mins wouldn't cut it for me as it takes me about an hr to nod off. But I quite like the idea of this so gonna give it a try. I find it really interesting that after the alarm goes off you are actually resetting the alarm either astrally or within the dream state, so regardless something is happening something is being affected.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Mini AP Episodes unnoticed

Post by hydro1 » December 14th, 2016, 2:19 am

I do the 10 mins because i'm already sleepy, so within that 10 min count down i'm already knocked out and I should already be in some form of state bout time the alarm goes off, i just didn't plan that I would be waking up out of body lol, i originally was going to work my way up to the 1 hour, but I can't make it past the 10, thinking i'm resetting the alarm for a different time, but not, so now I will have to do RC after the 10 min count down, if it turns out that I am out of body I will just get up and finally do what I been wanting to do for the longest, which is meet up with my higher self, for a transition. thanks for the reply.
Go hard or not at all