Vivid Dream: N.D.E.?

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Vivid Dream: N.D.E.?

Post by hydro1 » March 28th, 2017, 12:14 pm

ok so before going to bed last night I, recorded my self saying I will astral project tonight over and over then listen to it through out my session on computer, then when time came for bed I put on my sleeping mask and turned on my metronome, and kept my eyes open in the darkness of the mask, I don't even remember falling asleep or anything.

Now I'm not sure if I was on another planet or not, but I swear I was still on earth, except there were two moons, one far and the other near. My sister and her friend was walking ahead of me and my Brother, But soon they got a bit too far ahead and I had to run to catch up to them ( I was more so worried something would happen to them ), leaving my Brother behind and that's when I notice the sky looked weird with two moons plus the sun was out (My guess the apocalypse was upon us). When I caught up to my sister and friend, these clouds of golden hue surrounded us and our journey begin. My sister and friend grabbed hold of one each and begin to rise into the air, I also grabbed one, but it seemed I was too heavy so I grabbed another and slowly begin to rise as well. I yelled out to my brother to hurry, because I didn't want to leave him. I wasn't even sure he made it to his in time till we all met on the other side. Next thing I know we were being prepared and taken care of as if we were in a hospital, but this place was different, we were being sent to different rooms. Then we all went thru this cold liquid stuff, when we came out the liquid I felt different like I was seeing thru new eyes. Afterwards we all met in this one room, and I was able to confirm that my brother did in fact arrive with us.

We gathered around this weird machine made of ice, then a lady came and told us that this thing lets find us anywhere in the world and let them know if a person is ready to move on in their next life or something other. I suddenly yelled out what about my Ex? She located her and said that my ex still had a lot to learn, she is not ready to move on. She finished off telling us we were spirits now and that we couldn't return back to earth, then she destroyed the machine thing that could send us back. It felt like years had passed, and I still wanted to returned to earth, I wasn't ready to be dead, the place was cool, but I felt I didn't accomplish what I set out to do in my life. I found a way back thru this weird liquid hole (thinking back I think it was just a visitors port where spirits went thru to go visit different places), so when no one as looking I slipped into it and was floating back down to earth. When I arrived the earth was blanketed with snow, I ran/floated back home with the quickness, not knowing I was still a spirit. When I got back home it was covered in ice and snow, even everything inside was covered in snow. I then heard a noise in the kitchen, I hurried hoping to see my granny again, and I did she ran to hug me and for a moment we were so happy. Then the lady from before found me and said its time to go, you are not of this world anymore, I said but I want to stay with my granny, she said but your granny isn't here she's gone. I turned back and we were outside what looked like a burnt down house covered in snow. She then went on to say that I was reacting/interacting with the residual energy that used to live there, I broke down crying and yelling. We then walked thru the snowed out town, where people was living out their lives, a man exited his car, and I asked what year is this? he said 2042, I soon realized I truly wasn't of this world anymore, and we soon floated back into the air with the people starring. I then woke up in a very mild SP, not recognizing or knowing where I was. I begged in my head for the being that brung me back not to leave me here with nothing and that was it. any opinions are welcomed, thanks for listening.
Go hard or not at all

hydro1
Initiate

Re: Vivid Dream: N.D.E.?

Post by hydro1 » June 20th, 2017, 6:31 pm

hydro1 wrote: Replies from Astralpulse since I got none from here

T-Man:

Hi Bloodshadow,

This sounded like an amazing experience. I have had non-lucid dreams a couple of times where there were two moons. I have been trying to understand their meanings but all I can come up with is that maybe the two moons represent that you are being pulled in two different or opposite directions. Don’t know if this has any resonance with you or not. I look forward to reading any other comments on your experience.

LightBeam:

I've also had dreams and APs of this sort. One of them was of a large planet so close to Earth that it seemed like it was going to collide. On the opposite side of the sky there was also a large planet, I am not sure if it was the moon, but it appeared maybe 5 times larger. The sky was reddish dark and it was quite scary. Perhaps, in some parallel reality, Earth is in a different planetary system.

Bloodshadow (Me):

heh I did at a point while running thought it was that Planet nibiru that is all the rave with conspiracy theorists, I had another experience with the whole planet thing too a longtime ago I may post it soon.... but I can't wait to see more comments

Nameless:

Hey Bloodshadow, glad you shared this. Now, more than ever I want to know what is up with 2042. It's just a fragment of a memory now but that date is getting around it seems. Lightbeam's post resonates with me as did yours and I too wondered if it were a planet or a moon. My recall of these exp is limited but the fragments are there.
Go hard or not at all

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » June 20th, 2017, 6:42 pm

hydro1 wrote: these replies are from Spiritualforums site.

Perfection:

well you decided you were going to leave your body that night & so your angel took you out of your body & made you believe you could never return to your body again; because she would not allow it!
You probably interrupted her tight schedule. It's best to let them decide when the astral journeys will happen. You could still have lots of them so don't worry.
Pray to God & your Angel each night & ask for an astral journey. Then just relax & let them decide if it is time for you to have an astral journey or not.

MergingWolf (Me):

actually since the beginning of me finding out about astral projecting, and accidentally doing it once, I been try to astral project to meet my higherself to merge so that I can become the person I want to be in the physical, its been my mission now for 6 years now, I was projecting fine at first until I came to the conclusion that I wanted to meet my higherself to better myself, then they stopped happening all together. everyone suppose to find their journeys to their higher self I found mine through projecting, but I just can't seem to do it anymore, to accomplish the feat :(

Perfection:

try this. Wake up very early. Before the sun comes up. Get up & have some coffee or whatever & stay up for an hour or so. Then go back to bed just before dawn. That is how millions of people induce astral journeys & spiritual experiences. It's because your angel has merged back with you to begin the day & when you go back to bed instead the angel has little choice but to use its powers to give you an astral flight or something. Lay flat on your back with your legs straight & your arms by your sides or folded together & just drift back to sleep without thinking & without any expectations.

It works every time for me

MergingWolf (Me):

ha yea that's the one I always do as well, haven't been working lately, as I've said every since I started to pursue my higher self, every technique fails to produce a projection, something or someone really don't want me to, become the person I been striving to be since a very young age, I try to project every single night, to try to accomplish my mission that will help me (meet my higherself),but to no avail nothing works anymore.

Perfection:

well i don't know what is wrong. You must have some block stopping your angel of god from giving you endless spiritual experiences? I don't believe people have higher selves? They have angels. That is for certain. But the people's own superior self is fast asleep back at the source while their souls carry out lives in these holographic worlds.

Maybe that is the problem. You are placing expectations on the spiritual side & they cannot deliver because the things you think exist on the spiritual side do not actually exist. Your Higher Self is fast asleep & your life here is the symbolic dream it is having right now.

When I met the spiritual beings & God i had to let go of everything i thought I knew because none of it was true in the light of reality. It was a painful process of growing into a new awareness & letting go of the old 'or watching it disintegrate.

Your angel is right there with you. She is a very powerful person & she gave you that soul transferral experience recently. Meet her. Lovingly-Demand that she speak to you. Really be 100% humble & loving at all times but 'insist' that you need to know her & be taught about reality by her.

Don't ever place expectations on her regarding what type of spiritual experiences she gives you.

Like this morning when I woke up the first time God spoke Loud & clear & told me the things that were going to happen today. Then he showed me visions of wonder & love. But I did not remember any dreams or spiritual journeys. & then when i went back to sleep before dawn i was too stressed to remember the spiritual experience i was given? So if you are stressed then that could prevent you from remembering your spiritual experiences even when your angel gives them to you.

If I wake up & have not had a dream or spiritual experience I can be very disappointed sometimes, & so I tell my Angel that I am not getting out of bed till she lets me remember my dreams. And instantly she gives me vivid memories of the dreams I had, or memories of the spiritual travels to other worlds that I had that night. So she is right here with me & all I have to do is make her aware that I am aware of her.

It was an awakening experience getting to know her. She had always been with me & i didn't know it, even though she had been giving me dreams & experiences my whole life.

Your angel is giving you experiences as well & she is right there with you. You just have to go through an awakening. Try to avoid anything which stresses you because that slows the spiritual journey down a lot.

i'm surprised that technique i mentioned earlier did not work for you. I thought i was the only one who knew of that technique. I noticed that other people did it randomly without knowing they were doing it & they received spiritual journeys & experiences as a result. But no one ever does it purposefully that i have heard of

MergingWolf (Me):

well if higher selves don't exist please explain to me why when I called out to my higher self in another experience it came to my location, as blue energy ready to merge with me? but I just couldn't make it to it cause my body called me back before I could achieve it. and no it wasn't a negative being, cause I felt its positiveness.

H:O:R:A:C:E:

there is a "meeting place" for all joinings MergingWolf.
perhaps your mission, to meet your higher self, is destined to
occur at a specific location. for you to be "called back" to body could be
indicating that the meeting is meant to happen within physicality... rather
than your consciousness travelling to some spirit realm, perhaps your
supraconsciousness would enjoy meeting you within your manifest form.
it might amount to you summoning your higher self into your presence;
as if you're awakening it from a deep slumber (as Perfection had
intimated it's state of being as being).

where you'd thought that you " just couldn't make it" (to merging with
supraconsciousness), may have been a [limited?] success in returning
to physical awareness with (intact) consciousness.

Golden Eagle:

Astral Body .... Astral Earth ~

not a dream .... a Higher Energy Body experience ...... did you think your physical body was the LIFE ? Without the Astral Body this thick 3d thing doesn't move at all ~ So you Awakened it ..... Egyptian "KA" body ~

Tobi:

MergingWolf...why do you feel you have to be out of body to meet your Higher Self?
Learning to still the mind and emotion, learning to dive deep within, and to be clear of intent in a contemplative state, will draw your own Higher Self more into your consciousness. It doesn't necessarily mean you have to astral project to discover that.

MergingWolf (Me):

@Tobi I know its harder to do it physically for me cause i'm no good at meditation, or getting into a trance state without falling asleep trying, Astral projection seems more easy for me. plus thru projecting I came close twice, but was called back to body both times.
@H:O:R:A:C:E so are you saying if I do accomplish this astrally the effects will be limited when I make it back to my physical body, that it won't last long? so that would make it a waste in doing it right, cause I want it to last. whatever limited abilities I get since i'm being warned now, i will use them to call upon my higher self to manifest to me, after i awaken from the experience, then the physical meeting can commence right there, cause a specific place not gonna cut it cause I don't leave my home state never have and probably never will.
Go hard or not at all

Mareimbrium
Initiate
count: 30

Post by Mareimbrium » July 4th, 2017, 4:35 am

Hi Hydro this sounds like an amazing experience lucky you. I cant say what all that meant as ive never been fortunate enough to experience something so wonderfully strange. I will say the only thing remotely similar was the night I had a lucid dream and as I looked up and saw just behind the moon the outline of a large planet where a planet shouldn't have been. Im just gonna speculate wildly here and assume that what you were seeing was in fact one of the many parallel universes that exist alongside our own. There is a school of thought that dreams may in fact be journeys into other very real dimensions, some may be very close like the astral and others far far away. With the mind training you are involved in who knows where and what you are able to access. Sorry I couldn't be of help but my experiences are more mundane im afraid. Safe travels.