static screen

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

static screen

Post by hydro1 » May 22nd, 2012, 12:36 pm

Well i'm just gonna cut to the chase...i had a dream that me and my fiancee was shopping at gordmans...while she was still inside the store a group of guys came to our car and tried to steal it right in front of me so ..one guy got into the car and i went in after him wrestling him and i growled at him like a wolf....then he got scared then his friends started to enter the car also..one said get the srew driver....it was so many of them it scared me out my dream and i woke up....i wanted to finish the dream and kick those guys butts and get the car back..so i closed my eyes to try to re enter the dream but when i did close them i saw a tv like screen and it had some white static going everything else was red around it..i didnt know what to do with it so i just opened my eyes....it wasnt anything i was expecting so i couldnt have created it on impulse.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

static screen

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 24th, 2012, 8:57 pm

Hello hydro,

Interesting re-entry effect. I take it that when you opened your eyes, it was your physical eyes that opened and you woke up. Experiences like that are neat in the sense that it can give you ideas on what you might like to do if you find yourself in a similar situation.

The lucid dream community would probably have called Static TV that you saw a form of hypnagogic hallucination because you didn't fully entered into the dream state. Instead of looking at these types of experiences as purely Hallucinogenic and insignificant (I am not suggesting you do), you can look at them as an opportunity, a portal perhaps for accessing information. A sort of psychic link to other realities. When you find yourself in a similar situation, ask a question, or hold an idea in your mind to see if you can get type of personal validation from the astral realms and psychic realms.

It could be a good time to open to the possibility of accessing information outside of yourself. For example the name of a cousin of a friend you might encounter and u have never heard about. Little things like this can add up pointing to a probability.

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

static screen

Post by hydro1 » May 25th, 2012, 1:34 pm

You know what after i was up for a while and had a chance to think that same answer came to me that could have used that tv screen to do or go anywhere i wanted ever back to that dream to finish it off..so i agree with you on that...its just i wasnt thinking clearly cause i was so pumped up to getting back to the dream that this totally suprised me and i had a brain fart on what to do with it lol..but now i know :lol:
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

static screen

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 25th, 2012, 2:29 pm

Yes, that happens a lot. The more you experience the more likely you will remember, so keep doing them!

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S