POW POW!!!! lucidity lucidity

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

POW POW!!!! lucidity lucidity

Post by hydro1 » January 10th, 2015, 8:22 pm

As always I don't remember the beginning very well, so here's what I remember in short. Before lucidity I was in this facility with this group of guys, when I run into Brad Garret from everybody loves Raymond show (he's a favorite actor of mine). Anyway we winded up arguing and the argument got so heated that it turned into a fight, to which I won, leaving him feeling some type of way; and it didn't help that I went bragging out loud to my group. Then all of a sudden POW POW I was shot in the neck. At this point I start feeling this sensation in my neck where I was shot. I then fell down onto a soft mat where I lay dying. I was too scared to close my eyes, so I died with them open. Then there was this shift in awareness and I was able to see clearly out my cold dead eyes. I then turned my head and laughed, well tried to but there was a hole in my neck and blood coming out. So I sat up with a smile on my face the dream characters all stared in awe that I was alive and just smiling as if I didn't just die. Instead of just leaving, I confronted Brad and told him it was a better way he could have handled that situation, and how sorry I was how my character handled the situation. Then I woke up. Thanks for listening. All comments are welcomed.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: POW POW!!!! lucidity lucidity

Post by Jettins \o/ » January 10th, 2015, 9:53 pm

Great! You probably won't get into trouble like that for a while.

Our realizations cause the astral and dream experiences to shift.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » January 10th, 2015, 11:42 pm

Heh all my dreams and experiences consist of me having to fight or get into some kind of confrontation with characters or beings. And you think this one experience is gonna change all that he, I'm glad you have that confedence in me or the experiences themselves. Anyway we'll see tonight if what you saying holds water lol.

Update: I had about 5 dreams last night and only one of them consisted of me fighting but I think it was sort of a competition, the guy I was fighting was wild just like me he was able to keep up almost evenly matched, except he kept calling time outs lol.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » January 11th, 2015, 3:29 pm

Haha, I was going to say about 1 or 2 weeks on the shifted material provided one uses it as a learning experience. At can be ignored too. Do you like having competitive dreams or would you say it is something that just happens to you regardless. Nothing wrong if this is what is enjoyed. But if you rather change them a bit, I think this is also possible if you nurture certain direction about them.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » January 11th, 2015, 5:48 pm

Actually its the
Latter
I do enjoy them but I want to make achange kinda like iI did in this experience by apologizing to the character, I'm ready to do different things. It all depend on me being lucid tho, cause other then that I can't control my characters actions
Go hard or not at all

Master roshi
Initiate
count: 10

Post by Master roshi » July 17th, 2016, 12:53 am

Sweet experience definitely a lesson to be learned