Demons and Dark Entities

The Opportunity for Spiritual Growth while still in physical life. Topics such as Spirituality and Metaphysics are welcomed.
TomFP
Neophyte
count: 5

Demons and Dark Entities

Post by TomFP » February 19th, 2017, 7:02 pm

Here are a couple of my experiences:

1) I projected into my hallway and a demon emerged from the wall. It was pure static (looked exactly like tv static) and was undulating and morphing its shape as it crawled towards me along the wall. It had a growl that sounded like boiling water. We had a stare-off until it left my presence.

2) I projected into an unknown house somewhere. A demon emerged from the shadows of a hallway. It was 3 times my height and had leathery black skin with a dull sheen. It was contorted as if it were in a great deal of physical pain and its arms were pressed loosely up against its emaciated lanky body. It had the vague resemblance of an african american woman with an oblong head and sharp long pointy black fingers. It motioned towards me and asked me if I'd like to be scratched. I walked up to it and said "Fucking try it." and it got very angry and agitated. It then fled and I chased it to a pitch black room where it reemerged with the shadows. I called it a coward and then woke up with the sensation of someone sitting on my bed.

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Re: Demons and Dark Entities

Post by fairyana » February 20th, 2017, 2:46 pm

It's good that in these experiences you manage to face these things and make them crawl back to where they came from. Do you often encounter dark entities in the astral?

TomFP
Neophyte
count: 5

Post by TomFP » February 23rd, 2017, 2:04 am

More often than not. Trippy thing is that if I saw one in waking reality, I'd probably crap my pants etc.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » February 23rd, 2017, 1:04 pm

but same rules apply, it still can't harm you, the only difference is your mindset, but then again not even that cause you still think with the same mindset, except it has limits making things harder to progress
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » February 28th, 2017, 11:49 am

If you experience these things often, it's a good thing to try to improve your vibration, which is another way of saying you need to improve your consciousness. The hard part of this is that it's just like trying to maintain your health, you can't just go to the gym for a month and then stop and do all the wrong things. It's something that has to be kept up daily. Maintaining the health on your consciousness requires that you clean your mind of all the clutter: guilt, hate, selfishness, etc. etc. If you start with 5 to 15 minutes of meditation daily it helps loads.