Prayer

The Opportunity for Spiritual Growth while still in physical life. Topics such as Spirituality and Metaphysics are welcomed.
Master roshi
Initiate
count: 10

Prayer

Post by Master roshi » February 23rd, 2016, 7:38 pm

I was wondering if anybody here is experienced with the concept of chakras. Before going to sleep, when Im in bed and its dark and quiet, i pray. Pray for gratefulness, spiritual growth and peace and love. I ve always done this but in the past, it was usually very mechanical and with a lackk of true emotion, even though I WANTED and MEANT what i was saying. Recently, since I've discovered AP, discarded old beliefs, and started thinking of the world and conciousness in a new and open-minded manner, I'll just find myself smiling mid-prayer as I'm asking for love. What i suppose is my crown chakra starts vibrating and I feel happy, at a higher frequency, like my true self, the me that is underneath all the bs. it's a great feeling, like a weight has been removed off of me. I feel like my words are being acknowledged by the higher power im trying to reach and that this higher power is communicating back with me, not like its a one way thing. Idk, what do you guys think about the whole chakra pulsating? It's a very "don't worry, we're all good here and ur not alone" feeling, like I just smoked some reefer and listened to bob marley but Im clear headed. Raising my frequency?

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Prayer

Post by hydro1 » February 23rd, 2016, 8:08 pm

I'm not much of the religious type but I have dealt with and experimented with my chakras, but mostly to try to achieve a projection, my most active chakra is a he third eye chakra anja chakra. I have many experiences dealing with my chakras in my journal here on the site. I even tried fusing my chakras with my girlfriend, and every once in a while I'll feel what she's feeling that's the most extreme thing I've done with it. That experience is here on the site as well somewhere.
Go hard or not at all

Master roshi
Initiate
count: 10

Re: Prayer

Post by Master roshi » February 23rd, 2016, 10:24 pm

I've seen ur earlier posts already, interesting stuff :D any way of particularly balancing them out? Or strenghtening one in particular? Also, I don't really think of myself as religious, more like spiritual or a deist, but idk, depending on ur definition of things. I don't like the concept of organized religion because it divides us, slows us down and places money in the wrong hands.