Strong deja vu

The Opportunity for Spiritual Growth while still in physical life. Topics such as Spirituality and Metaphysics are welcomed.
Master roshi
Initiate
count: 10

Strong deja vu

Post by Master roshi » February 28th, 2016, 2:45 pm

Do you guys ever experience deja vu? I feel it every now and then, like .. I've never been here before but I have, i know this place from somewhere. I can recall a handful of examples. But last night, I had the strongest deja vu moment I had ever experienced. I should mention that I was high and it might have intensified the feelings, but mt mind was blown and I was convinced this was real lol. I was in a bar i ve never been to before sitting at the bar and in front of me to the left was a table of people. Here's where it gets crazy. I remembered having a dream where I saw a table full of people and then focused on one guy in particular, noticed he looked a lot like one of the brothers of an old friend of mine but thT it wasnt him. So there I am sitting at the bar and guess what i see... the same thing happened just like in the dream. I wasnt fully conscious that i had had this dream until seeing that guy set it off. And when i did it all came back to me...my surroundings and everything. This all happened in the time span of 5 maybe 10seconds at most. My mind was blown lol. High and just remembered seeing him when i walked in or actual deja vu? Similar experiences?

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Strong deja vu

Post by hydro1 » February 28th, 2016, 7:29 pm

Hmm, do you know the name of the bar, cause you Can easily call around or research and see if this bar is real, make some sort of confirmation, and possibly have you mind more blown. Congrats either way though, or if you new the name of the any of the people involved, could search online for them as well, not really talk to them, that be weird for them if you don't really know them, but just to confirm they real as well. Ooo also was you able to taste the beer? That would make it one hell of an experience too.
Go hard or not at all

Master roshi
Initiate
count: 10

Re: Strong deja vu

Post by Master roshi » February 28th, 2016, 10:09 pm

Wait i think you misunderstood haha. Everything i described here happened in waking life last night but it brought BACK to me the memory of a dream where the same thing happened. If ur asking me the name of the bar from the dream, no i really dont rember anything but being in the bar triggered the memory of the surroundings and the one specific guy. I think it was at the moment i started staring at the guy in the dream, wondering who he is amd saying he looks a lot like that guy i know (in the dream) when i woke up. And then, its like when i stared at him in the bar my vision froze for a sec and i was trying to process it all haha. Im positive its not the guy i know though, he jusst fairly resembles him. But in the dream it kind of started off as him and as i looked closer he became a guy that looks like him. Pretty weird.