Moving on

The Opportunity for Spiritual Growth while still in physical life. Topics such as Spirituality and Metaphysics are welcomed.
Master roshi
Initiate
count: 10

Moving on

Post by Master roshi » May 30th, 2016, 2:12 am

Over the course of the last two years, especially the last year, I feel like I've grown at a tremendous rate(speaking mentally, socially, spiritually etc) compared to my friends. Keep in mind we re in our late teens so its to be expected that we re all changing over the years.. but i feel like we ve just grown in different directions. We still have a good time together but making new friends who I feel im more in tune with is proving to be a challenge. Any suggestions for meeting people closer to ur level/frequency?

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Moving on

Post by hydro1 » May 30th, 2016, 12:14 pm

just put it out there what type of things you into and what you looking for and they will come to you. but then again i'm a loner what do i know, but honesty is key when you looking for the same type of people on your level, cause that is what they would expect if they truely are on this type of level.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 30th, 2016, 9:29 pm

I am glad to hear about your growth master roshi. Losing interest in certain kinds of friends is usually the norm. I think that if we are true to ourselves we can recognize those that will value in our lives for one things or another, the others, well, flake them off.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » June 9th, 2016, 2:29 pm

It is sad that it's so hard to find people in the same wavelength but my suggestion would be to find activities where people with your interest would be found. I'm a very social person and I like to have big groups of friends. The way I deal with my beliefs x my friends is that I keep my beliefs to myself and hanging out with my friends is all about a time to unwind and have fun. I accept them for who they are and what they believe, and I do not discuss the deeper meanings of life with them, I do that with you guys. :-D