Guardian Angel

The Opportunity for Spiritual Growth while still in physical life. Topics such as Spirituality and Metaphysics are welcomed.
Cornholio
Neophyte
count: 1

Guardian Angel

Post by Cornholio » January 29th, 2017, 12:23 am

Have any of you met your Guardian Angel/Spirit Guide while lucid dreaming, astral projection or any other way? Could you please tell me your story and tips on how to meet mine because I've been trying for the past few days but need some extra help.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Guardian Angel

Post by hydro1 » January 29th, 2017, 2:33 am

if you want to meet them astrally all you have to do is, when you get out of body, to call out to them, or let the astral know you want to see your Guides. if you just looking to just talk without the aid of projecting then I suggest meditating on a question you want answered with the intent on hearing from your guides. And yes I've had many run ins with my guides in my lucid dreams not so much astral thou, you can find all my experiences in my journal here on the site, I will link you to the journal where you can pick and choose what suits you,because its too much too write here, its 4 pages of experiences

my Journal: hydro1-journal/
Go hard or not at all

TomFP
Neophyte
count: 5

Post by TomFP » January 29th, 2017, 6:44 am

Anytime I've asked for help, I've received it. Let me relate a few experiences:

1) I was trying to detach from my body and having trouble so I asked for help and a white humanoid thing reached its hand out to help me out.

2) Similar to the above, except this time, I saw only a yellow red glowing hand from the shadows offer itself to help me out.

3) I asked to see what god looked like, and a voice in my mind(?) told me to go outside. So I did and looked up at the sky. The beauty of the sky was almost incomprehensible. There were millions of stars shining ultra vividly and the moon trans versed it at a rapid rate.

So I'm guessing all you have to do is ask.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » January 29th, 2017, 8:59 pm

yea I've had the help getting out my body as well but it only happened once, what state of mind was you in when you asked for help out of body, like was you on the verge of sleep or feeling any sensations doing techniques, I ask cause anytime I ask for help when i'm in the right state nothing helps me anymore, i been trying to get back out for a while now
Go hard or not at all

TomFP
Neophyte
count: 5

Post by TomFP » January 31st, 2017, 6:38 am

It happens after initiating the vibrations. Once they calm down I can sometimes only partially separate. This is when I ask for help. It happens when I can only move my arms or legs, and it feels like there is a very strong magnet in my chest holding me in my body. At this point my mind is solely focused on getting out, and after I do, I feel like all of my energy was drained trying to do that and things become very heavy, like my legs having lead weights attached to them while I walk around the room.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » January 31st, 2017, 1:11 pm

You have to leave the room get far away from your body to move better
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » February 2nd, 2017, 5:22 pm

I've had no luck, but once I woke up in the astral parallel of my room and I heard a male soothing voice and he told me that my guide's name is Ellen.

Wow Tom, you looking at God must have been so incredible! You know, God is the universe, or the Universe is the way God shows itself to us. That's what I believe anyway. It's a pan-deistic, idealistic view of the universe. So to me it makes perfect sense that you saw a marvelous sky, that is God right there cause He's everything, and since our brain limits our perceptions, when we are in the Astral, our perceptions are so much more broader to see things that are way beyond what we can see when awake. :)

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » February 2nd, 2017, 5:28 pm

Sometimes a guardian angel will deliberately hide themselves from their guarded person. This is to prevent some people becoming over dependent on their guardian. This life is like a test sometimes and consulting your guardian angel would be like asking your teacher for the answers all the time. I'm not saying this is your case, just saying that this happens to some people. And the reason is that many have to learn to open up their consciousness to what is good and right by themselves, it has to come from a genuine place.

Another reason is that your vibration is not high enough for you to see your angel.

But know that regardless of these things your angel and guards are always with you even if you don't see them and will give you subtle ques to help you with struggles regarding things that really matter in life.

Cheers!