Hypnotherapy Friday (Black Friday)

The Opportunity for Spiritual Growth while still in physical life. Topics such as Spirituality and Metaphysics are welcomed.
hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Hypnotherapy Friday (Black Friday)

Post by hydro1 » November 23rd, 2017, 4:36 pm

This Friday (Black Friday) i'm going for a hypnotherapy to get regressed to a past life... see since birth I had this vivid memory of what I used to be and what amazed me is I had abilities in that life, and I been on the search for over 20 years (31yrs old now) trying to find out how to retrieve those abilities in this life, so fast forward to now, i'm finally getting ready to go get regressed, to see more of that life and see if everything adds up, and to possibly retrieve what was lost to me, the chase for this has left me depressed and stress for most of my life, cause everything I ever tried heeded no results, I had a little talk with the lady that's doing the regression and she said she can help me retrieve what was lost and also help me to adapt to this world...

and for good measure I will see if she can help me with Astral projecting at will, cause when you in a trance like that you can program your mind to do whatever you want, so I am very excited about Friday. I also had another life where I had abilities, may look into that at some point to but i'm focused on this one that I have vivid memories about.

The hypnotherapy is going to cost me $400, cause she said mine will take 4+ hours to do, so we broke it down, this Friday we doing 2 hours for 200, then next week same, hopefully we can finish up next week.
Go hard or not at all

hydro1
Initiate

Re: Hypnotherapy Friday (Black Friday)

Post by hydro1 » November 25th, 2017, 9:36 am

sigh didn't go as planned...learned I can't be hypnotized, so i'm pissed, it was a waste back to the drawing board. next Friday I will be trying Acupuncture to balance my energies, so stay tuned and look forward to that one, also there is suppose to be an accupoint that helps with projection so I will look into that as well :(
Go hard or not at all

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » December 3rd, 2017, 10:15 am

sigh another waste, I come to realize all spiritual sh*t is just b*llsh*t, people just wanna feel fucking special, like they have these abilities i'm talking about Reiki, All the woman did was dance around my body waving her arms, and touching certain parts, I didn't feel anything like people describe they feel when this spit is happening.no one know what the f*ck they doing in this world, just a bunch of fakes. I'm so done with these type of people was a waste of money.
Go hard or not at all

MoxieMerle
Initiate
count: 6

Post by MoxieMerle » December 5th, 2017, 1:50 am

Lmao, that's how I feel most of the time, too. That's why I usually just keep spiritual stuff to myself, except for on forums. There's an apothecary on the other side of town that charges $300 for a spiritual walk & energy reading smh. I hope no one actually pays that amount when you can just learn that stuff for free.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » December 5th, 2017, 9:47 am

my mind and body are hard to teach and learn that stuffon its own, so I just wanted to maybe get help doing it, but you can't find good help these days...this has me scared to try my next bucket list thing which is doing a float tank.....I have this feeling its not going to be no different than soaking in your bathtub, except more space, Ayahuasca the same too no differ than smoking weed and feeling the highs and lows or drinking liquor and being in a drunken stupor
Go hard or not at all

MoxieMerle
Initiate

Post by MoxieMerle » December 5th, 2017, 9:36 pm

I think you just have to do some in depth research about where you're going to do them / get them. Also, watch youtube videos of people doing them and telling their experiences. If you haven't already, that is. And maybe go to some forums and get some references on where to go and how to go about doing it. Things like sensory deprivation tanks and ayahuasca have scientifically proven effects, you just have to go to legitimate places that provide them, and provide the real thing.
Things like Reiki and Accupuncture are not scientifically proven. Those are pseudo-science, whether believers want to think that or not. Not only that, but severely over priced, if you ask me.
But like I said, go out, do some research, watch / read some reviews, etc. and I guess just make your decisions based on that.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » December 6th, 2017, 1:15 am

oh I did the research and reviews on those two which is why I wanted to do them the most, but these failures of the others have changed that...i'll give you the link to the place of business and you tell me if its a go since I like your opinions and maybe you know more on what to look for

https://www.floatingstl.com/
this place is only 16 mins from me 9.8 Miles away
Go hard or not at all

MoxieMerle
Initiate

Post by MoxieMerle » December 8th, 2017, 12:27 am

I think it looks good. The website is professional and I don't really see any red flags that say 'pseudo' or 'in it for the money', y'know?

Although, I would like to point out that in the FAQs, it does say,

"It is likely that you will feel results after your first float. Your skin will feel soft and your body will feel relaxed.

But, let me expand on your question. First of all, the “results” of floating vary from person to person, and from float to float. For instance, sometimes, the primary result of your float may be physical relaxation. Other times, your mental clarity and calm might stand out.

During your first few floats, you are still becoming acquainted with the tank, so you may spend time thinking about the walls around you. But this will decrease over time. The more you float, the faster you will slip into a relaxation state.

For most people, we notice that the floating environment becomes familiar to people after about three sessions. For this reason, we offer a three float package that you can find here."

So taking that into consideration, I wouldn't expect anything outstanding happening as a result after your first float.