Third eye stimulation technique?

The Opportunity for Spiritual Growth while still in physical life. Topics such as Spirituality and Metaphysics are welcomed.
Austin3211
Initiate
count: 1

Third eye stimulation technique?

Post by Austin3211 » February 27th, 2013, 9:45 pm

I've done research and haven't found anything like this technique so far. Basically I was in class finished work early and decided to stimulate my brow chakra (known as third-eye) I started by using Robert Bruce's technique in Train yourself to see aura's. Basically you try to recreate the feeling of your muscle movement for his technique without really moving your muscles. You try to 'lift' the area directly behind your eyes while focusing on the area between your eye brows. After a couple of minutes of doing that I remember his 'awareness hands' which are your lets say 'imaginary hands'. What I did next was imagine my 'awareness hands' trying to pull open my third eye. I re-created the muscle movement that was mentioned before except this time I used my 'awareness hands' to help 'lift' and I recreated the feeling higher exactly where my Third eye is located. I did this very slow pulling the 'eye' open very slowly. After doing this for a couple times my vision started getting just a bit blurry (I'm not sure why the cause of this I guess a side effect) and I started getting pretty strong tingling sensations where my third eye is located. I did it a couple more times then it was time to go to my next class. I stood up and the effects stayed with me until I got to my next class and sit down for about 5 minutes. Basically I want to know if anyone has heard of stimulating your third eye this way before, and what the tingling sensation and the blurred vision means and if this technique actually is stimulating my third eye. Thanks for reading :).

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Third eye stimulation technique?

Post by hydro1 » February 27th, 2013, 11:53 pm

Well actually its activating it i've done a differ technique but recieved the same results. the blurred vision is just you seeing out of it for the first time. if you keep working at it the vision will get clearer.
Go hard or not at all

Astralnaut
Initiate
count: 50

Post by Astralnaut » February 28th, 2013, 11:48 am

i heard something that you can stimulate it by imagining purple light in that part of your brain where is a pineal gland ... btw look up about pineal gland decalcification :)

goodluck :)

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » February 28th, 2013, 7:04 pm

Yea i think that color is the chakra associated with it. i deal with chakra too sometimes, but ddoing so at one poing had my hands burning hot. i have that exp in my journal on here if you like to read, have lot of intresting exp there, many dealing with my third eye. i'll try to look into the pineal gland subject too
Go hard or not at all

Austin3211
Initiate

Post by Austin3211 » February 28th, 2013, 7:20 pm

hydro1 wrote:Yea i think that color is the chakra associated with it. i deal with chakra too sometimes, but ddoing so at one poing had my hands burning hot. i have that exp in my journal on here if you like to read, have lot of intresting exp there, many dealing with my third eye. i'll try to look into the pineal gland subject too
After 2 days of stimulating my third eye just randomly and when I'm practing my auras I was sitting in class and I turned to my left and look at the door to enter the class. About 3 seconds after someone walked in. I did not hear or see the person so I had no idea someone was about to walk in. Is this initiuve? I'm not sure how its spelled ha. I'm not sure if it was luck or from stimulating my third eye but i've heard that you get better inituive or something like that. What do you think?

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » February 28th, 2013, 9:38 pm

Yea i think so, you did activate it just before right so yeah, congrats, keep at it. try differ things with it experiment with it, you may make it further then i ever have. i think you were trying to say intuitive lol yea, most say a gut feeling but yeah. and this from your 2nd day man you will go far. keep me posted
Go hard or not at all

Austin3211
Initiate

Post by Austin3211 » February 28th, 2013, 11:27 pm

hydro1 wrote:Yea i think so, you did activate it just before right so yeah, congrats, keep at it. try differ things with it experiment with it, you may make it further then i ever have. i think you were trying to say intuitive lol yea, most say a gut feeling but yeah. and this from your 2nd day man you will go far. keep me posted
Well actually I wouldn't really count the first day because I was basically just reading over the ebook and only stimulated it about 5-10 minutes and could see the aura's around a red binder I used instead of a red or blue book. I also tried to see the aura before I looked at the auric colors for red items to see if I seen the right color which I seen green and the auric color for red is greenish. I was basically just seeing if I could do it without knowing the color so I knew for a fact my mind isn't play tricks on me, but I will keep you updated when something I find interesting happens.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » March 1st, 2013, 2:01 am

Well i learned that if you wanna see your own aura, stand in front of a white wall, preferably your bathroom or somewhere with a mirror which in my case is my huge bathroom mirror. and look at the outline of yourself you should see your aura, most times i look my aura is a clear colored. i haven't been able to really find out color meanings though.
Go hard or not at all

Austin3211
Initiate

Post by Austin3211 » March 4th, 2013, 12:26 am

Tonight while stimulating I started seeing a purple like color in the blackness of my eyes. At first it was just like a square in the center of the blackness while my eyes where closed I think its called the void. Soon after the squares went to circles then I stopped stimulating and sit there to see if they were a side effect of my light or the candles I had light but nope they sure enough stopped. I read that the color for your brow chakra is indigo which is a purplish color so that may be why I seen purple?

Astralnaut
Initiate
count: 50

Post by Astralnaut » March 4th, 2013, 6:49 am

visualization techniques can make stronger effect if you remove certain subconscious beliefs like: hey you cant make things happen in very short time by using visualization methods. We dont know what we are capable in this reality so i suggest to free your mind from these beliefs :)