Third eye stimulation technique?

The Opportunity for Spiritual Growth while still in physical life. Topics such as Spirituality and Metaphysics are welcomed.
hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Third eye stimulation technique?

Post by hydro1 » March 4th, 2013, 9:32 pm

I'm not too good at visualizing but i managed to do it and if you like you can read my two recent exp using them
Go hard or not at all

Austin3211
Initiate
count: 1

Post by Austin3211 » March 6th, 2013, 6:27 pm

Astralnaut wrote:visualization techniques can make stronger effect if you remove certain subconscious beliefs like: hey you cant make things happen in very short time by using visualization methods. We dont know what we are capable in this reality so i suggest to free your mind from these beliefs :)
Good point. I don't really have a belief of "This is just happening because of this". I just like to test because of some nay-sayer comes posting something as this "Oh that was because of how the light in your room was hitting your eyes". If someone happens to say something as that than I will know for a fact that I tested to it so I would know that is isn't the reason of why it was happening.
hydro1 wrote:I'm not too good at visualizing but i managed to do it and if you like you can read my two recent exp using them
I don't visualalize how most people do. "Visualization is NOT a visual skill. You are not supposed to actually see what you
visualize. If you do see something it is then no longer classed as visualization. It then becomes a Mind’s Eye
vision type of ability" -Robert Bruce. I use Robert Bruce's visualization technique. He teaches it different that most people teach it. In fact a lot of people would find the way he teaches it easier. Here is an example of how he teaches it:
Once again, relaxed and close your eyes before starting the next exercise. I want you to construct a
completely fictional scenario in your mind’s eye with all the necessary parts taken solely from your memories.
I want you to remember, to fantasize, brushing your hair. Rehearse this in your mind, in your mind’s eye,
without actually doing it:
Imagine there is a table in front of you with a hairbrush lying atop it. Carefully feel yourself reaching out
(without actually doing it) and taking the imaginary brush and lifting it slowly to your head. Start brushing
your hair. Feel your arm and hand moving as you do this in your mind’s eye. Feel your hand dragging the brush
repeatedly through your hair. Imagine what the brush feels like as it moves through your hair and tingles your
scalp. Finally, return the imaginary hairbrush to the imaginary table and relax.
You must feel all these movements as you construct them in your mind’s eye. Do not physically move or
try and actually see anything happening in your mind’s eye. Imagine and fantasize and feel and perceive them
as happening in a real-time frame. You successfully created a concise construction of pure imagination (a
complex fantasy) in your mind’s eye, in the above exercise. From now on, when doing any visualization or
constructive imagination exercise, no matter how lengthy or complex it might be, it is simply an extension of
what you are doing in these exercises. This is also how you follow a led meditation: where a voice leads you
through a fantasy like the ones above and below, while music and special effects stimulate your imagination
and transport your mind there. You don’t actually see what you visualize or imagine, but you have an incredibly
detailed awareness and perception of it all the same.

That may or may/not be a very good example but maybe it will allow you to get the jist of it.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » March 6th, 2013, 8:05 pm

Well in that case my visualization skills are fine then.. i agree with what you said about that differenciation between visual and mind eye thing...thanks cause i thought i was doing it wrong
Go hard or not at all

Austin3211
Initiate

Post by Austin3211 » March 6th, 2013, 8:20 pm

hydro1 wrote:Well in that case my visualization skills are fine then.. i agree with what you said about that differenciation between visual and mind eye thing...thanks cause i thought i was doing it wrong
Yea its basically body awareness which he teaches, and the circular motion stimulation technique I was doing is body awareness and tactile imaging. Tactile imaging is basically where you use body awareness to be aware of where a body part and move that awareness around. You can use this technique to open many different chakras. It's all in his book NEW ENERGY WAYS. So basically I was just focusing my body awareness a little bit above my eyes in the center where your third eye is located, and using tactile imaging to feel the circular clockwise motion. I will give you an example of how to use body awareness:
First set in a chair (you can lay down but its not advised) have loose clothing on (only loose shorts or any type of bottom garment for you will only be using the lower areas for this example). Take a couple of deep breaths to relax. Lightly scratch the skin of your left knee with your fingernails to highlight it. Do this just hard enough to leave a slight tingling sensation there after you stop scratching. Close your eyes and feel for this tingling area with your body awareness. Become intensely aware of that area as you focus on it. Highlight it with your body awareness until it stands out. You will feel your knee tingling and will easily be able to locate and target it. Feel for this tingling area with your body awareness alone, with your sense of touch; your sense of feel. Focus on the target area and forget about the rest of your body for a moment. Move your knee slightly and feel for more of the same knee and become aware of it as a whole joint. Feel its outline and shape and
really get the feel of it with your body awareness. Your centre of body awareness is now focused entirely in your left knee.

That is just a basic example for beginners as when you get more advanced you won't need to scratch or 'highlight' an area. This is not tactile imaging. If you want an example of tactile imaging just message me and i'll send you a link to download Robert Bruce's ebook NEW ENERGY WAYS, and you can just read what you want out of it to get what it is. Its very useful for opening chakras, and stimulating areas, and as the title says if you want to read it all and learn about your body energy and how to use your body energy it will teach you all of that.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » March 6th, 2013, 8:28 pm

Wow this is how my visualizations go completely...although i have a hard time with the awareness part but still its me to a T
Go hard or not at all

Austin3211
Initiate

Post by Austin3211 » March 6th, 2013, 8:42 pm

hydro1 wrote:Wow this is how my visualizations go completely...although i have a hard time with the awareness part but still its me to a T
What do you mean by "its me to a T"? I also had a hard time with the awareness part but learned that with practice it gets easier and easier. Just sit down and try to focus on specific parts of your body for about 5 minutes a day. You don't have to feel a tingling sensation just be able to feel the area. Say I was using body awareness on my right big toe, if I could feel it and know where it was located then thats body awareness.

Focus on your right big toe (No shoes, or socks on) and after you have a good focus on it feel where it is and what it's touching and just feel it in general. Feel the joint connected to it (you can scratch and wiggle it if needed). locate it where is it as. Open your eyes and if it is were you perceived it then that is basically body awareness.

I had always thought you HAD to feel a sensation, but when I asked on his forum I was informed that you don't have to have a sensation just being aware of it is body awareness.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » March 6th, 2013, 9:44 pm

I was just saying that this was the way i do my visuals...also it is getting a bit easy with awareness of my physical body but projecting or sending my awarenes somewhere outside my body is the hard part. when i usually try to astral project i try to put my awareness outside my body in my room but with that part of the area not being part of my body its hard to feel yourself there if you know what i'm talking about.
Go hard or not at all

Austin3211
Initiate

Post by Austin3211 » March 6th, 2013, 10:16 pm

Oh I gotcha. I haven't tried that with projecting yet, next time I try to AP I will attempt this.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » March 7th, 2013, 8:13 pm

Well when you succeed let me know how you did it....we seem to be on common ground with this subject
Go hard or not at all