Meditation.

The Opportunity for Spiritual Growth while still in physical life. Topics such as Spirituality and Metaphysics are welcomed.
Austin3211
Initiate
count: 1

Meditation.

Post by Austin3211 » March 6th, 2013, 8:53 pm

I've been meditating randomly when I felt like it for about 3-4 weeks now. Yesterday I decided to have atleast 1 daily meditation session. I am also keeping a meditation journal to record my sessions along with a dream journal.Do you keep a meditation journal or not? If so why. I normally focus on my breath while meditating at the moment, any other techniques for meditation I know there are hundreds but what do you prefer? How long should I meditate daily for with just starting out I am normally going around 15-20 minutes right now. I also use candles because I heard they attract positive spirits. Lastly what will benefit me from switching from random meditation sessions to daily sessions possibly just 1 time a day about an hour before I go to sleep for now. I think that's all the questions I have at the moment but will post if I have more. :) thanks.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Meditation.

Post by hydro1 » March 6th, 2013, 9:34 pm

Well on average people meditat for 30 mins to an hour. but experts go longer specially when you in deep meditation...seems we both are on a meditative missionwhich you already seen from me. i did keep a journal but i found my journal on her is better cause i like to communicate thru text and writing online, but if i didn't have this journal i would continue my physical one. i usually only meditate on the third eye but from time to time i change it up.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » March 6th, 2013, 9:55 pm

Austin3211,

If you like I can present your questions to someone with many years of meditation practice to see what he has to say. He is very very knowledgeable.

My focus is to use meditation to enhance objective awareness for lucid dream, out-of-body and astral projection experiences. I can talk to you specifically on this, but I wouldn't know what to recommend to you for daily practice in the general sense.

Hydro,

Your journal will be safe here, it won't disappear in the same way astralviewers.com did.

Take care!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Austin3211
Initiate
count: 1

Post by Austin3211 » March 6th, 2013, 10:13 pm

I would like that Jettins.