revisiting the meaning of Deja-vu

The Opportunity for Spiritual Growth while still in physical life. Topics such as Spirituality and Metaphysics are welcomed.
hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

revisiting the meaning of Deja-vu

Post by hydro1 » September 23rd, 2013, 2:16 pm

well not sure if where i should have posted this at, so here i am. anyways we still have yet to figure out what deja vu really is and why it is. but once again i think i got something here. after rereading destiny of souls a third time i've concluded what deja vu may really be. see in the afterlife before we incarnated into our next like we get a sneak peak of the life to come we even get to choose our bodies, we also get to on occasion get first person views into the life to come. but as always we don't remember them because before we incarnate our guides or whoever block/lock those memories away so that we won't remember our afterlife they say its for learning purposes, but anyway in my opinion after a certain point in our lives these blocks work perfectly but as we age and evolve those lock weaken and some of those memories seep thru. not the important parts like what we do in the afterlife. i think the locks were designed this way. nowhere in the book does it talk about deja vu, only life selections.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: revisiting the meaning of Deja-vu

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 23rd, 2013, 5:35 pm

Hello hydro,

The "Destiny of Souls" book by Michael Newton has some very interesting material. However, some (not all) of the “in-between lives” information just doesn’t fit with some of my findings according to the individuals that I have met in the astral and the situations they are going through. The book is a bit "wishy" as if nothing that happens can be bad, or leads to a bad place. That everything "bad" is actually "good" as a learning experience. Even if I was to subscribe to the idea, he just doesn't elaborate the philosophy enough; he just keeps repeating regression stories as the absolute perception on spiritual things. I can’t help it but think that some of the memories from the “regression sessions” are incomplete and distorted, but so can many of our non-physical experiences; it is the nature of the beast. What I know for sure is that this book claims to have the big picture, but it’s really not. It’s just one interpretation of it. Don’t get me wrong, the majority of the information is fascinating, but these days and after many personal experiences, that in-itself just won’t make the cut. I would recommend exploring multiple sources and using your personal experiences as the compass needle that leads the way.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 24th, 2013, 12:19 am

Labryinthus wrote:I see on almost all AP forums that a common perception and often repeated claim is that information gotten from the astral plane is Truth. But this simply is not true. More often than not, perception on that level is definitely a distortion of reality.
The accuracy of what may be discovered, that is objective knowledge of the activities of those in the astral is directly proportional to the range and quality of our perception. I’ve spoken about this in the forum so I won’t go into detail about it here. As a rule of thumb the lower states are much more distorting than the higher perceptual states. The lucid dreams being the psychically constricted states and perceptions which normally include subconscious baggage that might need resolving before expanding into the higher perceptual states, the nicer and better places to exist in, places in which there is minimal or no distortion as the quality of awareness remains or becomes enhanced. I make a reference to the “lucid dream state” because many can recognize what these experiences entail. However, the “lucid dream kind of state”, isn’t limited only to those that are still alive. I can say this because I have given myself the liberty to re-categorize it to try to make those familiar with the “lucid dreams” not become unpleasantly surprised if they finding themselves in similar environments in the hereafter.

When someone reports on non-physical events and stories one should consider their destination, where they went (more difficult to do than it appears), in the same way that we don’t expect news reports to be the same in the different communities, cities and territories. After a while you get to understand the different paradigms, or the states that sustain their existences. This is why some belief systems would rather pile everything up and call things “illusions, desires, hell, purgatory” or what not to simplify some things, it does make sense to do that at times. You know what I mean, what I’m saying is mostly for the passing readers.

The non-physical realms or however one might like to refer to these states show our personal truth and un-truth, if this is distorted, then our reality is distorted. Is it any less real because it’s distorted? Let me ask those going through bad things in the astral during undistorted perceptions and I’ll get back to you.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 24th, 2013, 2:04 pm

Labryinthus wrote:I believe the whole "personal truth" concept is a very poor choice of words that panders to the least common denominator. This approach allows for the most occluded and deluded of Souls to pretend they are correct about a perception when they are completely wrong. The whole, "maybe your truth isn't my truth" is the mantra of the most ignorant and delusional souls out there.
Regarding the "personal truth", I think it might have been misunderstood by taking it out of context. Truth doesn't mean "right", as it can mean "pseudo-truth" in the non-physical dimensions, hence the addition of the words "untruth" afterwards which clarified the point. By saying truth and untruth I'm not judging beliefs systems no matter how psychotic. I’m reading a bit of psychology and philosophy from time to time which is why the choice of words might leak through from these sources. In this case I think the choice of words where actually a little bit too thoughtful. Regarding how we may define or interpret words, well i'll just say that it can be a bit different. I have no issues with that.

What I do is to share the views that are based on my experiences. Of course, many of my shares will be re-interpreted, this is OK. I will not profess to having absolute perception, but this doesn’t deny me of having good discernment. The reason why I choose the words that I use is because I’m usually implying several things at the same time because of memory of them bulging into my head. I know I won’t always get my point across very well, and sometimes I will choice the wrong words as when I said “undistorted perceptions”. I was trying to differentiate between types of perceptions without explaining exactly what I meant by it, and without being in the position of the absolute of course. A better word could have been "good or clear" perception. It’s good that you point this out to remind me to elaborate on it later and also to further the discussion. This forum benefits form it.

I don't like to go into the how horrible, illusionary, vanity or stupid those that choice "wrong” are, because I say things from the position of having met and helped many of these individuals. Many of them are like you and me asking and wondering about the same problems. I would like to re-state that I’m not interested in changing people’s expectation systems. I’m interested in writing for those that feel can benefit from the information in one way or another. That being said, one would have to assume that my information is good for the most part, and that there is a reason why I say things, that I have the best of intentions, but I can’t make this decision for you it is not for me to do so.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 24th, 2013, 7:28 pm

I think I was clear about what I meant. I'm not into bashing the belief systems of bad people, I am into exposing them. I'm also into helping those that are looking for assistance; in the process I have learned how to help myself. I will let people make their own judgments; to bring into awareness their own beliefs and prejudices should be the priority, so go ahead and unload as needed.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 24th, 2013, 10:20 pm

I meant to type bashing, not basing. I misspelled.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 24th, 2013, 11:05 pm

Bashing is a harsh, gratuitous, prejudicial attack on a person, group, or subject.

Expose is to bring to public notice; disclose, to divulge the identity of; unmask, to allow to be subjected to an action.