Growth of an Eternal Nature

The Opportunity for Spiritual Growth while still in physical life. Topics such as Spirituality and Metaphysics are welcomed.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Growth of an Eternal Nature

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 24th, 2013, 4:23 pm

Labryinthus wrote:Making the tough, disciplined choices that increase the Eternal Qualities moment to moment is what counts.

My main focus now is on making as much progress as I can in the Eternal sense and ideally I will not ever have to come back to this world. Or if I do, I will have full conscious awareness of what is happening and I will have more 'say so' concerning the conditions of re-entry.

I am interested in Spiritual Development and gaining growth of an Eternal nature.
Hello Labryinthus, every time you mentioned “eternal” I hoped that you would elaborate extensively on it. Can you please share your take on it when you get a chance, the floor is yours.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Re: Growth of an Eternal Nature

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 24th, 2013, 7:32 pm

Interesting, thanks.

Can you state examples of the choices that build eternal qualities?
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 24th, 2013, 11:23 pm

Sounds like a good plan.

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » September 25th, 2013, 11:29 am

I wonder if eternal quality is linked to the concept of Cosmo-Ethics that Waldo talks about.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 25th, 2013, 11:57 am

My personal experiences, any apparent similarities to anything else is purely coincidental. I will elaborate on this in the future. It will probably be a book at some point I hope.

Waldo has some information that I'm inclined to trust is mostly accurate and is presented well, a difficult thing to be able to say these days.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 25th, 2013, 1:09 pm

It's interesting how others will try to tell me, or imply how I think. And you don't even have a clue about what I will write. I don't expect some things to be possible for you.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 25th, 2013, 1:18 pm

I think you will do better when you focus on the things that are a bit more personality constructive.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 25th, 2013, 1:30 pm

the choices that increase the Eternal Qualities moment to moment

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 25th, 2013, 3:15 pm

Regarding examples that build eternal qualities, well nothing is bulging into my mind about that right now. I don't think this information is universally true for everyone, unless the person that explains the philosophy takes the time to elaborate on the details, and maybe then one would realize much of it does apply for everyone indeed. I don't have direct information on this subject for you at this moment, but I don't doubt that if you read my shares in search of that angle, maybe, just maybe you can find something in them that resonates to you. You can then point it out and expand on it yourself.

One thing I know for sure is that as one lifts the psychological integrity, into a type of illuminating mindset, a way in which to approach situations with greater clarity that in turn minimizes prejudices, one would need to improve such qualities, the quality of thinking itself, in order to find the lessons that are hidden within our experiences and that of others. (maybe it was at this point that Darth Vader realized that he could change, that he indeed could make the choice to be different)

My goal is to encourage people to create a mindset so that they can bring into awareness the things they feel they should consider. The readers can think of this forum as a supermarket. You pick the things you’re looking for and you leave the rest. It’s not a problem if a person doesn’t buy a particular product. It’s my understanding that not everyone needs or is looking for the same things. It is encouraged that members share their philosophies, experiences, views and opinions, as one never knows if someone else might find it beneficial in one way or another, even indirectly. But this never means that members expect to force feed anything to someone, or to throw away someone else’s product, or to bash another product, like in a supermarket. We can all work together to lift the integrity of the forum and the quality of its products.

I prefer to focus on the similarities instead of the differences, it stimulates my thinking, I become a bit more creative, it feels easier to have conscious out-of-body experiences, and I feel happier, it encourages me to keep being the unusual individual that few really take the time to understand.

The more you share the better I will be able to communicate with you I think. Please take my words as the words of a friend.

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » September 26th, 2013, 1:23 pm

Labyrinthus wrote:I think whatever you believe at this point may be similar to other constructs because of what you read or heard from others... more so than you think.
For example, the idea of "retrievals" was popularized by the Monroe institute and nowhere else that I know of. And your posts indicate that you have accepted the requisite paradigm.

I do not think it is possible to arrive at a purely experiential based philosophy of Life. That would require you be born and raised as the ultimate bubble boy with absolutely no outside input.
I think I get what you're saying. Anything we believe in will necessarily be influenced by or come from what we read of hear from others because it's very hard to come up with a whole new belief system which no one has ever heard of and has no co-relation with anything else. I can trace many authors who have influenced me and whose viewpoint are similar to mine.