Higher self in lucid dream?

Astralnaut
Initiate
count: 50

Higher self in lucid dream?

Post by Astralnaut » January 30th, 2013, 4:31 pm

so i was dreaming that i am in my house's bathroom than somehow i realized that i am dreaming and i thought of idea to summon my higher self (btw in bathroom i saw my face in mirror which is cool). So when i thought about summoning higher self he IMMEDIATELY appeared in my bathroom and he was wearing a colorful cloak, (very interesting cloak with red, green and more colors) but i could not seen his face because he covered his head with cloaks hood. Also he was moving.
Later after few moments i felt that my lucid dream is becoming blurred so i tried spinning method, but i still got out from my lucid dream (maybe i was spinning too slow) to SP. than i tried to go back again to lucid, but only got out of SP, anyway i quickly got back to SP again, but failed even second time to induce lucid dream.
So what do you think is that was real higher self or not, because he appeared really suddenly, which is unusual.

this is picture of him i painted

floating_hawaiian
Initiate
count: 2

Re: Higher self in lucid dream?

Post by floating_hawaiian » January 30th, 2013, 6:22 pm

The forms that we see both in the physical and nonphysical are all temporary. What we see in our dreams are our attempts to interpret what our subconscious is trying to tell us. You were lucid enough in your dream to take control. When you requested for the presence of your higher self, I believe your subconscious (which may be synonymous with hire self) wanted to convey to you that your higher self exists and is present with you, to assure you that your higher self indeed exists. But your true higher self does not have any form affiliated with it. It may have chosen that form because it found that it would be a form you would be able to comprehend, or it was a form that you expected it take up, where the face was not visible because it is so mysterious to you. Either way, like i stated already it just wanted to let you know it exists. And because of that, it did not make itself fully present. If it was completely present with you in your dreams, it probably would have been nearly overwhelming and indescribable beyond words. It made itself exactly as present as it knew you could handle.

These are my opinions and interpretations of your experience. Good job on making yourself lucid, which is something I have yet to accomplish.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » January 30th, 2013, 7:22 pm

Ha took the words right outta my mouth...i totally agree with hawiian, couldn't of said it better myself, altho i couldn, see the drawing, as it was too big for my browser. exactly what was the reason you summoned it? to know more about where you are headed? death? or maybe its to personal to discuss?
Go hard or not at all

Astralnaut
Initiate

Post by Astralnaut » January 31st, 2013, 7:16 am

i wanted to summon him to gain some knowledge. Also i had SP experience after dream about that aliens are coming to abduct me. During SP i remember that my room was all white and near my bed was a hooded being. That being gave me a hand, this was a sign of friendliness and as i understand he wanted to protect me from aliens. I took his hand and it felt like very old mans hand then i got out of my body and climbed on this beings back :D

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » January 31st, 2013, 12:54 pm

yeah maybe when you heard/seen that aliens wanted to abduct you your mind created an escape route or something to protect you to ease your mind, so basically you created someone to protect you
Go hard or not at all

floating_hawaiian
Initiate
count: 2

Post by floating_hawaiian » January 31st, 2013, 1:10 pm

Believe it or not, hooded figures is one of the things people people experience while undergoing sleep paralysis. Its perhaps one of the strangest side effects of the phenomenon. I've read some terrifying stories about the hooded figure, like a dozen of them filing I to the room, but those people were already in a state of fear from the SP, oftentimes not having any idea what SP even is.

Astralnaut
Initiate

Post by Astralnaut » January 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm

yeah thats very strange because many encounter them.
There were many discussions about these beings, but nobody is sure who they are.
Usually people see dark hooded creatures or so called hatmen.

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » February 1st, 2013, 11:04 pm

Astralnaut wrote:i thought about summoning higher self he IMMEDIATELY appeared in my bathroom and he was wearing a colorful cloak, (very interesting cloak with red, green and more colors)
Requesting for a “Higher Self” in a dream basically means requesting for a “dream or experience of knowledge”. The manifestation of a “Higher Self” or “Knowledge” can take any form depending on how you may be ready to understand it. It matters not if it’s a lucid dream or whatever else in a non-physical dimension. What determines how you may perceive such knowledge is the dimension you’re in, and what determines which dimension you go to is your psyche (psychology) or state of being at any given moment. This means that some dimensions can have certain limitations and others will stimulate these kinds of experiences on the own.

Requesting for a Higher Self can mean differently to people, but it’s commonly associated with requesting knowledge from an evolved spiritual version of your own self. How it manifested to you may be related with what you may need to realize, or the temporary conclusions that you will derive form the experience. Such as what Floating_hawaiin suggested, I do not know. To receive useful knowledge it’s my opinion that we need intention and purpose so that we may use the acquired information towards this end. One thing leads to another. Your intentions will create the necessary dreams of knowledge when you level of lucidity and awareness is high.

I have experienced my Higher Self dramatically different when requesting for it. As an older and wise Native American shaman, an audible telepathic voice resonating in the sky which many would have called God, a gold cape with an invisible presence inside it, an abstract life form permeating into multiple dimensions simultaneously, while unlocking higher knowledge from within my own self when sleeping and several others ways. In these experiences the origin has been clear. When it doubt, find out.

Interesting experience, keep having them!

Take care!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » February 2nd, 2013, 10:51 pm

I keep looking at the picture Astraulnaut uploaded, it looks familiar for some reason.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Astralnaut
Initiate

Post by Astralnaut » February 3rd, 2013, 11:36 am

:D i tried to gain information or to program my mind by using computer during few LD experiences. Today i had LD and i tried to heal my mind by imagining that there is light in my head... felt warm feeling :) Many times btw i tried to summon higher self after that experience with colorful hoodie, but noone came