November 3rd 2013

floating_hawaiian
Initiate
count: 2

November 3rd 2013

Post by floating_hawaiian » November 3rd, 2013, 2:46 pm

Its been a full year since my first Kundalini/AP experience' and this time last year I had began documenting my dreams. Last night I had a 5 dreams that I remembered, although some of them just extremely short fragments or glances.

~~~~~~~~~~
Bed @ 10:30-11pm
First dream, I dreamt of Sonic the hedgehog videogame, where I ran a level as Sonic and his flying fox sidekick, Tails. Everything was animated and looked like you were playing it on-screen. Sonic speeds through the level, then Tails does as well. But near the end, Tails flies to the very top of the level to find secrets, but nothing. He finishes the level dissapointed, he didn't go out with a bang he intended.
----------
The reason I share this segment is because this was early in my dream cycle and when I reflect it, a typical incoherent dream in my cycle. This was one of the nonsensical dreams that we have every night and I was able to recognize it.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Awoken around 2:30, return to sleep.
I'm in a small room. The room is filled of many people, all here for the same thing, some middle-to-late aged mans birthday. I was sitting at a table and holding a conversation with some people. Time shifts forward and we're about to sing happy bday to the man. His cake was in 2 halves, at different levels. It seemed to be coated or breaded in some kind of brown sugar coating or some kind of brown, non-uniform crust. The bday song was pretty bad, nobody was singing together, people ended at different times and it was just half ass. When we're done, one of the parents says to the children go right ahead, children first. So this young child of about 7-10, who i recognize as my younger cousin who i know will grow up completely undiscliplined because he is being raised in such a setting, which roots back to cultural traditions and oversight. Instead of eating cake, he knocks it over and begins destroying it. It goes on for some time before his mother (who is technically my direct cousin, whereas her child is my second-cousin) finally gets him to stop. They bring him into their lap and start reprimanding him and he's throwing a tantrum. I'm upset over the partially destroyed cake, so I grab a handful of frosting and wanted to shove it into his little bratty face (his father is a man who I despise) but saw he has a facefull of frosting already so didn't follow through.
Time shifts forward again, I'm cleaning up and I'm the only one there. I'm trashing some stuff into the garbage, when I notice a fire fire starting to brew in the half barrel/bathtub of a garbage can. I put it out with the garden hose sitting right next to it, and when I'm done putting out the sporadic flames the tub is half full of water inside the room. Oh well I think.
--------
This instance of the dream was more coherent, more structured, had a definite plot and more detailed and vivid- The reason why my little cousin leaked into my dream was because I was sharing my family with some of the other interns at the farm I'm living at, although I didn't discuss his line of the family at all. There was more to this scenario, probably something important that took place at the table or before that, but what I can't recall.
~~~~~~~~~~

Just before the time of 5am
This next scenario, I'm outside in parking lot. This may have been a continuation of the last scenario. I was practicing some kicks I've learned in Tae-Kwon-Do years ago as a teen and showing them to another guy, presumably a young man my age or little younger. I was practicing a shuffle, where you fake a kick with your front leg of your stance, but quickly shuffle, or switch stances, to blast ypur opponent with your power leg, a roundhouse with your back leg of the stance. I was just doing this for fun, and just showing him the technique while trying to practice how its properly done. No contact or sparring. At some point, a man walks past me and I just remember the incredible detail of his face, but mainly his rugged beard, similar to mine. It was rather rugged and hardy, and I remember the whorls on the side of his upper jaw, in front of his ears. How remarkably similar to mine, I thought. And with that, I open my eyes and wake up, simple as that.
-------------
This segment stood out to me because there was no break in consciousness, no transition between the waking and dream state as my dream ended and I awake. I was dreaming and I opened my eyes to bring myself back to physical reality. The transition was perfectly seamless and that intrigued me the most of that scenario. Thorough the night, I'm witnessing the quality of my dreams improving in leaps and bounds.
I awoke to my housemates alarm. I was sleeping in the far living room, on the pull-out couch/mattress combo. I transition to my bedroom to free up the common area, as I know they're early risers and return to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~

Post 5am
At this point, I've had 4 dreams that I can recall at this point, 2 of them just flashes of dreams that leaked in from events of ordinary life. The short fragmented dreams were early on in the night/morning.
This next dream, I'm lying in bed. Maybe perhaps it wasn't a dream but I don't know how to describe what sort of state I was in. I was dreaming but believed I had a physical body. And just as I've done countless times before, I'm focusing on my energy movements and vibrations travellin along my spine. Once again I'm dreaming of vibrations and I attempt to phase (to borrow Robert Monroe's term.) I can feel my energy rising and I'm managing it to reach my head. At some point I try to raise myself out of my physical body. In the corner of the room I find myself in, I see a large wooden siding panel, the sort you could imagine to be in old Victorian houses in the study or library. The wooden panel gave the room an unfamiliar and sophisticated feeling. I'm not quite objectively aware, only passively and I don't quite register my level of awareness. I'm getting up out of bed but for some reason I doubt I'm making progress and think I've failed in my separation attempt. And with that, I guess I break consciousness and fade out.
-----------------
Obviously, this would be the apex of my night and the last thing I remember. This segment impacts me because I know and I understand I'm having these experiences, but I'm a notch short of just realizing my state of awareness. It is frustrating but at the same time I'm very appreciative of having the opportunity in the first place, even though I'm not quite all there yet. It taught me I am undergoing these experiences and dreams, but I still need radical change in my lifestyle to be able to come full circle in my dreaming life. I posses my beliefs, opinions and understanding of the world/society/myself/the universe which has prompted the exposure of these incidents, but its still not quite enough for me to become lucid. I even took the measure of sleeping in an unfamiliar bed and going to sleep in a timely fashion to help increase my chances, as I was having powerful urges to dream the night before.
I felt compelled to document last nights adventures to reinstate my habit or recording dreams, and the timestamps I went out of my way to collect will help me understand my own sleep and dream cycle.

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: November 3rd 2013

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 3rd, 2013, 9:21 pm

Excellent dream recall for one night. Note worthy conclusions for sure.
Floating_hawaiian wrote:I'm getting up out of bed but for some reason I doubt I'm making progress and think I've failed in my separation attempt.
Yeah, it happens, and it will also happen again but you'll catch it. You might find that training yourself do two or more state checks when you feel energy movements increases your chance of becoming objective. Thanks for sharing.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

floating_hawaiian
Initiate
count: 2

Post by floating_hawaiian » November 3rd, 2013, 9:58 pm

Jettins \o/ wrote: Yeah, it happens, and it will also happen again but you'll catch it. You might find that training yourself do two or more state checks when you feel energy movements increases your chance of becoming objective. Thanks for sharing.
Yeah, its happened to me before and I can guarantee it'll happen again.
By state checks, do you mean like reality checks?

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 4th, 2013, 12:31 am

yes
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S