First Astral Projection Experience, September 10 2012

floating_hawaiian
Initiate
count: 2

First Astral Projection Experience, September 10 2012

Post by floating_hawaiian » February 14th, 2013, 1:31 am

I've been meditating on my bed lying down before bed hese past weeks while listening to YouTube binaural beats/isochronic and guided meditation videos. This past week i was making progress when my meditation started becoming more deeper and sensational. I remember one instance it felt like one of my astral bodies was displaced outside my physical, but still touching. When I ended my meditation, it returned and I felt every inch of my body tingle.

Yesterday I smoked marijuana for the first time in over a month and it was like an entirely new experience. It may have been because I was meditating and it altered my experiences, and/or because I was sober for awhile and it was out of my system. I would feel myself slip outside of my body very slightly then get jerked back in. I came home I went to sleep for about 3-4 hours. I woke up at dusk and read up on other people's experiences and other related OBE topics until the early morning. I meditated and feeling that it would boost my chances, smoked some more. There was something deep within me after I smoked again that knew I was going to be successfull that night, an innate 6th sense. Somehow I knew that would be my night after weeks of trying. And with thatI felt fear and excitement of the unknown. I tried meditating but was too because the AC was on kept me from completely relaxing. Instinctively, I held my girlfriends hand. I felt confident and proceeded to meditating. I could feel my second body within me desperately trying to escape its physical shell and and I can feel the tension within bottling up intensely.

I allowed myself to imagine I was a bouncy ball, falling and jumping back up to the extremes. I then fell into the hypnagogic state (state of consciousness between awake and asleep) seeing colors dance in my minds eye, then seeing into the void. This void that I saw was unlike the blackness of closed eyes, like a darkness with a quality of depth to it. I concentrated on my breathing because controlling my heart rate has been the hardest thing to do while attempting to separate and has proven great difficulties in the past. But this time I was calm and kept it under control with concentration. I tried rolling out of my body, but just ended up moving my physical. At some point, I felt a warm, heavy pressure sensation coming from pelvis and start to slowly spread to the rest of my body. This was a sensation I have never felt before and I knew it was Sleep Paralysis. However, I was never did try to move because I did not want to risk breaking it and the hot streak I was on. From Sleep Paralysis I started to hear a hum, which turned into mild vibrations that started to engulf my body. I then started to hear a sound like from the binaural beats/isochronic videos I was used to listening to, but 10 times much more intense and it seemed the sound was causing me to start vibrate intensely. The vibrations would travel up and down my spine. I found that after several moments I could control the vibrations with the force of willpower, this force that i tapped into and felt like a reawakening. I directed my vibrations onto my arm and onto my girlfriend. I remembered from an experience I read that breathing deep would help me, so I started to take deep breaths. With every deep breathe I took, I could feel myself expanding outward over my body.

I was a good yard floating over my body, feeling really exposed to be outside of my physical shell. It felt like it was the essence of who I am, the real me without my physical body. I was massless but still alive and fully conscious, just as conscious as you or I am right now, capable of memory recall, thinking and decision making. I felt cool and cold but not uncomfortable at all, just a cold from absence of body heat (because i was not in body). However, I was unable to see, most likely because it was my first experience and I didn't get the opportunity to improve my vision. At this point, my girlfriend woke up because apparently my attempt to send her my vibrations succeeded and stirred her from her sleep. She was trying to wake me up, only I wasn't sleeping. I didn't hear her from my physical body, I heard her from where I was floating. I remember floating and debating what to do next. My girlfriend was somewhat frantic at this point, she didn't understand a thing that was going on. I could return to my physical to calm my girlfriend, or continue to explore, but my only real option was to return because my girlfriend was worried and i couldn't continue onward while my physical was being disturbed. So I decided to return to my body and with a single confirming thought, I returned to my physical body.
Last edited by floating_hawaiian on February 18th, 2013, 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: First Astral Projection Experience, September 10 2012

Post by hydro1 » February 14th, 2013, 11:58 am

Wow what a adventure of exps wow....i'm not much of a binaural beats guy i've tried it many times, and they just don't work, but to each his own.....i'm surprise you were able to meditate laying down i try but fall into deep meditation i call sleep lol and wke up normally and feel refreshed...are you sure you sent vibrations to you girl or was it you exp playing the trick on you making it seem that way...did you confirm it with her....all around awesome exp none the less .....keep it up man try to do a bit more traveling next time altho good call returning cause your girl probably would have came to a conclution you had died or something ...cause sometime AP leave the body cold.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » February 14th, 2013, 9:05 pm

How about that for a first Astral Projection experience! I can see why you are motivated.
Floating_hawaiian wrote:I remember floating and debating what to do next. My girlfriend was somewhat frantic at this point, she didn't understand a thing that was going on. I could return to my physical to calm my girlfriend, or continue to explore
So the astral copy of your girlfriend was being somewhat frantic about you experiences. Haha. I've read the same thing happen to some couples when their partner is out and about exploring in the astral. I guess you have a choice, to ignore it and explore or wake up prematurely.

Floating, here is a the thread about the first out-of-body experience for many of the members:

newbie-void-beginner/tell-about-your-fi ... -t176.html

My first OBE is written here:

newbie-void-beginner/tell-about-your-fi ... .html#p403

Thanks for sharing, take care!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

floating_hawaiian
Initiate
count: 2

Post by floating_hawaiian » February 14th, 2013, 10:00 pm

I did speak to my gf and she was indeed awoken by my vibrations. I had clear intentions of what I was trying to do and had control of my vibrations. She woke up and told me her arm felt like it was tingling like it never have before in her life. I don't remember how intense she said they were, but they were strong enough to wake up from her sleep.

Negative Jettins, it wasn't an astral copy of my gf, it was her in the physical trying to wake me up. And I was able to hear her.

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » February 14th, 2013, 10:34 pm

Why would she be somewhat frantic trying to wake you up? Why wouldn't she understand what is going on if your sleeping? It's just as likely to hear people thoughts and feelings instead of what they actually say while in the astral. You probably did hear your girlfriend accurately, but it's still something to think about.

Take care!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » February 15th, 2013, 12:11 am

Well point being she probably wasn't school in the art of Astral rojection. so i would have freaked too if i didn't know any better either
Go hard or not at all