What do you want to experience in Astral dimensions?

A Dairy of Out-of-body experiences by Waldo Viera
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

What do you want to experience in Astral dimensions?

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 8th, 2013, 6:05 pm

Waldo Vieira - Projections of the Consciousness -A dairy of Out-of-body experiences
In chapter 1 - Page 17 Waldo wrote:Removing all other ideas, I continued concentrating on saturating the mind with a single thought: a strong desire to leave and float over the soma [physical body] lying on the bed. The takeoff of the psychosoma (astral body) occurred.
The key being that saturating the mind will remove or diminish the random thoughts that can generate at least temporarily. I've realized this works nearly every time that I have a valid reason to be objective in the non-physical. In the case of Waldo, he later heard a voice that told him about the intensification of astral events for his upcoming book. I've said in the past that valid reasons have a tendency to be granted.

It goes into the matter of why we genuinely want to explore the non-physical, what is it about it that we genuinely need from it if anything? Could it be simple validation that life exist beyond the confinements of the physical body? Could it be that we are looking for lucid dream type entertainment? Could it be that we are looking to predict future events? Spy on someone? Increase physic potential to see more clearly? Contact a diseased relative? Accessing higher knowledge? Could it be that you don't genuinely need anything from it? that it will just fade away to be meaningless? Answering the questions genuinely can help you focus on the appropriate situation/scenario that is more likely to turn into lucidity, higher level astral encounters or nothing at all.

A person who doesn't believe in any form of live after death does nothing in trying to make his "intentions" in the non-physical about trying to meet a sentient astral being. Why? The astral dimensions present to you with the realizations that you need first. In a sense, the entire universal consciousness is open to you, if you want to call it that, at the same time you might not be in the “readiness state" necessarily to access such validation or experience. Setting an intention that resonates with your genuine self is essential in creating the appropriate scenario that is more likely to turn into lucidity or objective awareness. As in this case, the individual who doesn't believe consciousness can exist without a physical body should focus on his mental creations first to promote lucidity, nothing he or she experiences will prove differently. Don't take the last sentence out of context.

A person who has difficulty seeing properly in the non-physical because his or her vision is blocked or restricted should focus on trying to increase psychic perception. For this, synchronizing the difference between your non-lucid dreaming self and the objective astral self (or purpose driven physical self) could make the difference. This means that your dream behavior may be different in a non-lucid dream, than your astral behavior when it's objective. The purpose is to change the dream behavior (unconscious) into the astral behavior (objective) by training the psyche to be whole. Or in other words by shining light in your subconscious you may increase your objective awareness which then opens the door to certain astral dimensions that where blocked before. This may also increase your perception which may then bring you into a slightly higher or better dimension more appropriate for your new gained perspective. This also means a lucid dream may shift into full blown objective astral event. Our perspective may be ready to realize more? You can see why working with the relevant issues is important. The reason for this is to minimize our psyche from branching out into dream layers or mental illusions so that we may bring with us baggage-free objectivity that seems to be required for purpose driven astral encounters and experiences.

In the case of Waldo it appears to me he has a job to attend to, so he will go there often. The company Astral Inc. will also make sure he returns to do his work.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Re: What do you want to experience in Astral dimensions?

Post by fairyana » September 18th, 2013, 3:25 pm

Perhaps astral realm is a vague definition in itself. I'm not sure. My idea of astral realm is everything we experience when our consciousness roams free of the body. I believe that the astral in itself is filled with different layers and dimensions, each with it's own reality frame but all of them connected or coexisting in some way.

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 19th, 2013, 1:47 am

Labyrinthus wrote:Eternal realms beyond time and space/matter
Yeah, sounds to me like your referring to the higher astral realms. I try to hint about these states at times without actually talking about it directly. These particular perceptions, even though just a very tiny percentage of my experiences, blow me away when they happen. I’m glad to see yet another person that is focused on improving the quality of their non-physical experiences instead of “trying to OBE wherever”.

Regarding not being in the astral when “hovering around the body”, I understand what you mean. In this forum however, I think most people will refer to this particular non-physical state as the astral. I take no issues on how people define things, as long as I understand what they mean by the language that is used. For me what differentiates the constricted “lucid dream states” and the expanded “astral realms state” would be related more to “perception” than to “proximity”, in which case sense perception may trump sense proximity, which would mean that one could be close to the physical body yet be very far from it at the same time.
Labyrinthus wrote:I got the inspiration to try to fly up and see if I could cross into the astral proper
To me, this would be a reference to the increase in the perception required to reach such states, more than the action of flying and penetrating something. This is not meant to minimize the value of inspiration; it is to state that it appears to me that there is also another way of getting there. But anyway, I’m not trying to bridge beliefs; I’m simply stating my views so that we can understand each other better.

Fairyana, I was reading Waldo's book today. His writings just blow me away. I find myself saving some of the chapters as when saving the last piece of my favorite pie. :D

Labyrinthus, your profile pic reminded me of padre Pio the moment I saw it.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » September 19th, 2013, 7:30 am

We need to start a Waldo discussion thread. There's so many interesting things to discuss about that book. I think I have to read the book again to refresh my memory.