Dream character or astral entity?

A Dairy of Out-of-body experiences by Waldo Viera
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Dream character or astral entity?

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 9th, 2013, 4:20 pm

Waldo Vieira - Projections of the Consciousness -A dairy of Out-of-body experiences
In chapter 1 page 18 Waldo wrote:Through the intuition that one naturally experiences while outside the body, I knew that all three, the two sisters and the old man, where deceased.
Sometimes people ask me: How do you tell the difference between a dream character or though form and a "real" astral entity?

The short answer is that I could try to corroborate my findings and sometimes you can, but at the end of the day it boils down to intuition.

Certain realization may be required before a person can better identify their state or dimension.

I don't think each person should be concerned about what others make of their ideas or beliefs. I haven't tested this objectively yet, but I think It could stop you from creating an uncontrolled feedback loop to the emotions of other while in the non-physical state. The purpose of this is to prevent unnecessary over involvement.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Dream character or astral entity?

Post by hydro1 » May 10th, 2013, 1:18 pm

I tell by the vibes i get and sometime the characteristics of the character if its a dream character or an actual being. plus the fact that they have a differ agenda then the other characters.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 10th, 2013, 1:50 pm

Your intuition determines the characteristics of the of the astral beings and dream characters in the process of determining what they really are.

So you can see why it would be unwise to keep a closed mind about this. Those that do not believe astral beings can exist might not even encounter any. They will also be oblivious to their true function and purpose.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » May 10th, 2013, 8:15 pm

Actually i think they do incounter them unbeknoweth and learn passively from them, and when a problem comes up what ever they learned kicks in depending on the problem, as you can see i wouldn't use those two words so these aren't my thought. and i think it maybe something i agree to
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 10th, 2013, 8:43 pm

I am pretty sure not everyone is made the same.

Some people will never encounter entities or people in physical life, it's clear that for them we are their mental creations. You know who these people are.

The same will apply in the non-physical state.

Just because you are a person, it doesn't mean you will be valued as such by some. You might as well be food to them. They may try to eat you like reptilians like to do in the astral.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » May 10th, 2013, 8:53 pm

Huh who are these people who think we are mental creation
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 10th, 2013, 9:14 pm

Those who after they physically die do not believe anything exist outside their heads.

I've ran across these pathological types in the astral.

I want to believe everything is nice and dandy, that we are all the same at our core, and that we will all get one big hug at the end of the tunnel sort of speak. but when you venture into the non-physical long enough you realize it's the same as it is in the physical, just more fucked up in the general sense.

At the same time beauty can be 100x amplified, but we have to know what this is first.

just my view