Tunning your intuition

A Dairy of Out-of-body experiences by Waldo Viera
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Tunning your intuition

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 9th, 2013, 4:34 pm

In chapter 1 page 18 Waldo wrote:In a sudden transfiguration, the two sisters assumed a youthful appearance... I asked myself: "Did they produce the transfiguration themselves, or was a helper producing the images?
I think this is a very good thought process. Questioning when people shapeshift into a different form is a good way to activate intuitive abilities. Not because you want to create doubt, but because in your own answer you can get validations. It would be wise to get into the habit of questioning things in an open and nonprejudicial way in the physical, doing so will help tune our intuition in the non-physical states.

I've noticed that some people living in the non-physical dimension can be much taller than usual. If anyone else has noticed the same association let me know.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Tunning your intuition

Post by hydro1 » May 10th, 2013, 10:08 am

Its hard to try to reshape your thinking process cause once you do you won't feel quite like yourself >ecause you used to the normal way you think. i know i wouldn't feel like myself i'd feel like an inposter in my own body. and its easy to revert back to what you were and its such a drag and alot of hard work.
Go hard or not at all