3 - A unique Educational Institution

A Dairy of Out-of-body experiences by Waldo Viera
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

3 - A unique Educational Institution

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 4th, 2013, 8:36 pm

Waldo Vieira wrote:Excerpt from – A unique Educational Institution (Chapter 3) - Waldo Vieira – July 19, 1979

I became lucid upon entering into some sort of construction with a higher roof and arched doors. It was an enormous education institution. Upon going through one of the large doors, a shining extra physical consciousness approached me and, while staring at me, emitted this thought:

“So, do you recognize me?”

I looked at the young face of apparently thirteen years with a big eyes and black skin, radiating contagious happiness. I instantly recognized him: it was Tancredo – a very sick boy whom I had treated until his inevitable biological (Intra-physical) death a long time ago at my clinic in the city of Uberaba, Brazil. He was one of the many whom I had seen and no longer remembered.

The impact of the surplice brought me uncontrollable emotion. Nothing was ‘said’. Communication occurred through pure thought transmission. The profound satisfaction of seeing Tancredo again moved me to embrace him as I addressed the thought of him:

“Look! I’m conscious. After returning to the soma (physical body) I can remember these occurrences. Isn’t it marvelous?”

The flow of his thoughts returned firmly:

“Yes, it’s marvelous. But take advantage of it in order to take ideas back to your physical world. Don’t miss the opportunity”

Mentally, I quickly asked:

“Take what?” Do you have any lessons to offer me?”

“Yes. Analyze how electronic equipment functions. It radiates waves that not only interfere with the minds of children, but also with the process of projection by affecting the vibrations in the structures of the psycho-soma. Think about the effects of this radiation and their consequences.”

He had not pronounced anything with this “mouth”, nor had I heard words with my “ears.” Sometimes with the extra-physical dimension, the words one hears or the thought one captures appear as if they were echoes. It seems that we now the extra physical consciousness’ thoughts before they are expressed. As a general rule, the projector “hears” the thought of the extra-physical consciousness in the extra-physical dimension like he hears the voice of a person while in the waking state….

After returning to the soma, an extra physical consciousness having the appearance of a young girl informed my wife by speaking through me that, in work which only two persons are apparent, there are many consciousnesses, including some projected individuals, actively participating in the work, depending on the night.

The higher the Intra-physical evolutionary level one enjoys, the better the extra-physical conditions with have prior to one’s rebirth. On some advance planets, the difference between the intra-physical and extra-physical dimensions can hardly be felt.

The candidate for physical rebirth transformed not only his or her appearance but also the attitudes, interests, and occupation and lifestyle, and created a likeness of the conditions he or she would soon confront.
--------

“Look! I’m conscious. After returning to the soma (physical body) I can remember these occurrences. Isn’t it marvelous?”

The flow of his thoughts returned firmly:
“Yes, it’s marvelous. But take advantage of it in order to take ideas back to your physical world. Don’t miss the opportunity”

Mentally, I quickly asked:

“Take what?” Do you have any lessons to offer me?”

------

What Tancredo wanted to say to Waldo wasn’t more important than the desire of Waldo to take the information back into the physical. It was equally important for both. This means that encounters in the astral dimensions aren’t mere accidents, even if one cannot make sense of it, or blames the other person for “having pulled me into it”. One should not deny that there are aspects of one’s being, even if undesired, that have the ability to fulfill a certain understanding and or potential. In this particular case, because Waldo’s was going to remember his experience, and having to do with his perceptional awareness at the time, an individual interested in sharing thoughts that would resonate to Waldo entered into the scene.

Another thing to note is that communication doesn't necessarily flow in the same way as in the physical. In these cases the beings involved say what they need to say, or might be compelled to say with fewer reservations. For example, in the physical one could wonder: “why did such person say such a thing”, yet in the astral dimensions the question won’t prompt itself because it becomes self-evident. But this is not to be confused with a type of “astral bias” attempting to relate to past physical experiences; instead it could be referred as sensed intuition (more on this later). It is this intuition that fills in the missing sentences that create a cohesive form of communication, not necessarily the direction the objective mind would like to take, but one in which the awarenesses of those involved becomes more attuned. This can be good or bad, but ultimately it would depend on where it leads; who you interact with, your location or state of being.

The candidate for physical rebirth transformed not only his or her appearance but also the attitudes, interests, and occupation and lifestyle, and created a likeness of the conditions he or she would soon confront.

Agreeable. The level of objective preparation a being is allowed to have before re-incarnating into the physical can be debated. That is, if one can think of the astral to also include a limited sense of preparation. Some seem to believe that the astral is an inconsequential and stupid place more than anything, as if nothing could be predicted ahead of time to prepare for. I understand the sentiment, with all the random shit around you, and then I would question if your beliefs and knowledge serve you, and your ability to resolve, ironic in itself. But I’m not the referee, I won't determine how it turns out.

The higher the Intra-physical evolutionary level one enjoys, the better the extra-physical conditions with have prior to one’s rebirth. On some advance planets, the difference between the intra-physical and extra-physical dimensions can hardly be felt.

Becoming a permanent resident of a better planet sounds appealing to me. It could be the reason why in experience #1190, I was told telepathically by an advanced alien consciousness that I would be “ready to go with them” in 11 years, but who knows for sure. It could explain the “other planet” experiences. Perceptional awareness being a fundamental prerequisite.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Re: 3 - A unique Educational Institution

Post by fairyana » November 6th, 2013, 3:27 pm

It's very interesting how you analysed the event in such a different (an more in depth) way than I did. I was actually very much intrigued with what Tancredo said about electronic equipment to the point of forgetting to analyse the episode according to Waldo's perspective of what was important and the whole communication process. :-)