4 - The Open Window

A Dairy of Out-of-body experiences by Waldo Viera
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

4 - The Open Window

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 5th, 2013, 10:01 pm

Waldo Viera wrote:Excerpt from - The Open Window (Chapter 4) – Waldo Vieira – July 20, 1979

Prior to projection: In preparation for the projection I emitted energy, especially from the solar plexus area.

I do not recall any details of the psycho-soma [astral body] taking off. I acquired lucidity in an unknown room with a half-open window. There was a man sleeping alone near the window… In a futile effort I tried to close the window. Even though I could feel the two bottom corner of each half of the opened window, I was not able to move, much less close, the window.

This frustrated attempt at moving physical objects while projected, in spite of the effort and willpower I used, brought me the exact notion of what an extra-physical consciousness [without a physical body] experiences and feels when not able to contact intra-physical [with a physical body] loved ones due to the differences in density between dimensions.

I did not feel the presence of the helpers during takeoff. I wasn’t able to gather any details about the sleeping person or his residence. I fixed most of my attention on the window in that rustic environment. Everything indicated that the helpers were assisting the possibly sick man. After that, I felt the return to the soma [physical body] and the subsequent awakening.

With the window closing attempt, I confirmed once more the difficulty of overcoming the natural “impossibilities” of direct contact between extra-physical and intra-physical consciousness, and influencing object and people while projected.

What is the method that works best when attempting to affect the physical environment using the psycho-soma [astral body]? Can we pinch a friend, tickle the ear or touch someone’s face, ring a doorbell, unlock a door, put out a candle, turn on a light using a light switch, switch on the TV or the radio, open a closed book, flip a page of an open book, knock on a door or tap on a table top, lift and carry a small object, turn on a water faucet, pull open the refrigerator door, pick up a piece of food? Which manifestation requires the least amount of energy? Turning on a flashlight with a pressure switch?

The telekinetic phenomenon in the capacity to affect a physical matter by causing static objects to move and even float in mid-air. This can also be performed by a projector and thus shows the existence of a percentage of matter in the psycho-soma [astral body]. If the psycho-soma were an abstract structure, empty and completely immaterial, it would not be able to act upon dense matter. The projector should attempt these actions when he [and she] feels the psycho-soma to be in a denser state. This will facilitate contact with the object and the production of physical effects.

Repercussions or shocks to the soma during some re-entries of the psycho-soma constitute further evidence of the existence of matter in the structure of the psycho-soma.
This frustrated attempt at moving physical objects while projected, in spite of the effort and willpower I used, brought me the exact notion of what an extra-physical consciousness [without a physical body] experiences and feels when not able to contact intra-physical loved ones [with a physical body] due to the differences in density between dimensions. I did not feel the presence of the helpers during takeoff.

This is a common occurrence worth noting. It appears to me that Waldo was unable to move the astral window because there was no recourse to that choice or action, and not having anything to do with a physical window. Being unable to carry out an action points out that there was a barrier in place, a restriction that can be used as a sign post to lead in a different direction, and it leaves the situational experience open ended. It is open ended because insight and realization can happen in real time, during the astral experience itself, opening or closing potentials paths, which depend entirely of the state of being, or the psychological processes being projected from the subconscious into focal awareness. Our state of being then breaks itself down into an actionable not theoretical “why I'm I here for”, the function of the energy relating to a potential probability, and by correctly identifying that potential, (which is based on the psychological progressions available relating to: objectivity, knowledge, training, etc.., and do what?), a barrier can be removed, access can be granted, or a helpful energetic force or astral wind can be made available.

The common reasoning for failure is to assign the guilt to: a lower energetic state, a limited psychic perception, or a lower dimension. It has some merit as this can determine your destination, paradoxically it also has no relevance once you’re there. I expect this sentence to be misunderstood, as it requires four-valued logic to show the full range of possibilities. It wouldn’t be the first time that an entity moves away from such a problematic state. Empirically finding out what allowed it to happened, by gaining access to the needed help, wouldn’t be such a bad idea.

In experience #1206 from today November 5, 2013, I encountered a force or energetic barrier that reminds me of Waldo's experience. The force held me down and I was unable to move until it was identified, or more precisely, until my psyche created an application, or process based on the function of the energy, aka its real intentions. In simple words, a way in which to communicate reliably, and having to do with my level of objective awareness that left me open for contact with compatible energies, the reason why it was able to be there in the first place. The energy force waited a few seconds until the above was internally processed by my state of being, saturating a probability and reaching a defining moment by converging what was open ended, simultaneously creating the temperament in which to proceed, that could then used to be understand and actualize the events as intended. The force then gave me 3 taps on the back in acknowledgment after transforming into a humanoid astral being. The astral being then showed me a potential future or path, after I asked about the future. What I saw was beautiful. It looked similar to pressing the eye balls while doing breath infusion. But don't get too excited about it as there are many potentials. In the process of being in proximity to a much higher dimension that has the potential to transcend, florescent colors appear to show up during the process of immersion. The being also emphasized the use of intuition and the stability of one's consciousness to be important.

I did not feel the presence of the helpers during takeoff.

I think that Waldo would have felt the helpers if he had focused his attention on a different endeavor.

With the window closing attempt, I confirmed once more the difficulty of overcoming the natural “impossibilities” of direct contact between extra-physical and intra-physical consciousness, and influencing object and people while projected.

Waldo seems to be suggesting that the he was unable to close the astral window because somehow this window was also part of a physical window, energetically speaking. I have somewhat of a problem with this view, because it hasn’t served well those that I’ve encountered in the non-physical. It reminds me of #1206 again. I asked the astral being another questions. I said: “why are things difficult”. To my surprise he replied: “wisdom weighs you (me) down”. He implied that knowledge can also screw things up too. How’s that for fun.

What is the method that works best when attempting to affect the physical environment using the psycho-soma [astral body]? Can we pinch a friend, tickle the ear or touch someone’s face, ring a doorbell, unlock a door, put out a candle, turn on a light using a light switch, switch on the TV or the radio, open a closed book, flip a page of an open book, knock on a door or tap on a table top, lift and carry a small object, turn on a water faucet, pull open the refrigerator door, pick up a piece of food? Which manifestation requires the least amount of energy? Turning on a flashlight with a pressure switch?

Waldo further suggests that it may be possible to affect physical matter from within the projected state. I wonder what Waldo would say about this now, what he has done to show one or the other since writing this book back in 1979.

It reminds me of an earlier attempt to affect physical matter from the projected state.

Excerpt from #157:

When I was in front of the Xbox360 she (the astral being) pointed at the device, the console had the green light in the middle signifying its ON. When I saw it, I remembered my previews experiments I had done in other Astral Projections in 2010, where I would attempt to turn on my Xbox360 from within the Astral (The new xbox360 has a 'light touch' button that turns ON the console if the moisture and conductivity of a finger touches it). My thoughts where that maybe I could affect the electronic device with an electrostatic discharge to turn it ON. In past Astral Projections I had attempted to turn on the Xbox360 in 3 different attempts without success. My hands would either go through the device, it was an older model that did not have the 'light touch' technology or I was unable to turn it on.

As she pointed at it, I moved my hand with a very strong intention to affect the console, when I touched it, I felt a spark in my finger and the Xbox360 console turned OFF. I looked at her and then she made a gesture of what I believe was: "You see, you can do this too". My reaction was: “wow, you saw it too”. The experiment related to a potential future.

I’m no longer interested in doing these experiments. Might be cool for the nob, but don’t ask me about this.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Re: 4 - The Open Window

Post by fairyana » November 6th, 2013, 4:05 pm

When I read the book I totally bought Waldo's perspective that he was actually trying to close a window in physical reality while out of body. Now that you mentioned it, I could see how this could have been only a perception he had when in fact it all took place int he astral.

I do believe that is is possible for a person without a physical body to be able to interact with the physical environment, but I think there is a third element involved which works as a sort of link between parts, grossly speaking.