1 - Transfigurations

A Dairy of Out-of-body experiences by Waldo Viera
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

1 - Transfigurations

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 6th, 2013, 8:18 pm

Waldo Vieira wrote:Excerpt from - Transfigurations (Chapter 1) – Waldo Vieira – July 13, 1979

I use a darkening curtain in the room, which immerses the surroundings in semi-darkness, allowing me to maintain visual points of reference and get in and out of bed without losing my bearings…

Little by little, I cease to feel the soma (physical body). The vibrational state (sensation of tingling, and pulsations through the soma arrived, followed by a short period of discomfort. Removing all other ideas, I continued concentrating on saturating the mind with a single thought: a strong desire to leave and float over the soma lying on the bed. The takeoff of the psych-soma (astral body) occurred…

From deep within me came the intuition of the appearance of another extra-physical consciousness, a pleasant old man, deformed by an enormous semi-open tumor on his left side between the neck and shoulder. He mentally transmitted:

“Do you want to see how strong I am?”

He lunged forward, at which point I held him up with a sort of embrace. Smiling and joking, he twisted his whole extra-physical body around…
---------------

Little by little, I cease to feel the soma (physical body). The vibrational state (sensation of tingling, and pulsations through the soma arrived, followed by a short period of discomfort. Removing all other ideas, I continued concentrating on saturating the mind with a single thought: a strong desire to leave and float over the soma lying on the bed. The takeoff of the psych-soma (astral body) occurred…

There is a certain type of projected state where the use of mental commands becomes more reliable than quasi-physical astral movements. I read some time ago about etheric projections, so this will be word that I’ll use. These projections could be said to have an increased psychic potential. It is why it would be preferable to be within an etheric projection when a person is trying to accurately remove view. When the etheric state is psychologically expanded, hence the improved mental commands within a given dimensional field, one is able to query accurate information that may exist within the same dimensional frequency or range. This does not speak of subconscious information contaminating an otherwise objective perception or vision, as it can always happen. But rest assured that if a barrier was removed in the process, it is likely to be of spiritual significance in one way or other for the growth of the individual, even something as mundane as that. So it means: When you’re floating and stuff, you can visit some cool places and it’s good.

It appears that the more I experience and remember the trance condition that occurs during the onset of an out-of-body experience the less intense the subtle energy movements tend to feel.

From deep within me came the intuition of the appearance of another extra-physical consciousness, a pleasant old man, deformed by an enormous semi-open tumor on his left side between the neck and shoulder. He mentally transmitted:

“Do you want to see how strong I am?”

He lunged forward, at which point I held him up with a sort of embrace. Smiling and joking, he twisted his whole extra-physical body around…

It sounds almost identical to an experience with a mischievous being. It is the apparently sane beings that have a negative agenda that one needs to be concerned about, even if they themselves don’t even know it, and not on the psychotic, disturbed or mischievous type.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S