The White Room

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

The White Room

Post by fairyana » August 13th, 2015, 3:12 pm

Today I woke up around 5am and then went back to bed after a quick snack. I had a dream with my husband in it and for some reason, without any lucid dream trigger, I told him we were in a dream and then to prove it I started to fly. I started in that moment to feel vibrations and I set my mind to stay calm and allow whatever was going on to happen. I told myself: I'm consciousness, everything is just consciousness. In that moment I felt I was floating face up in a sea of white light. Then I felt increased awareness and for some reason I felt my eyes where shut even though I was seeing. So I made a conscious attempt at opening my eyes. When I did, I saw my body sleeping (in third person perspective) in that white light, so bright that I could only see from the shoulder upwards and the rest of my body was covered in a white blanket which blended into all that whiteness. It was odd looking at my body sleeping.

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: The White Room

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 13th, 2015, 3:55 pm

Very nice, good motivator. Thanks for sharing :)
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: The White Room

Post by hydro1 » August 15th, 2015, 11:17 pm

souds so peacful, either that or i'm just sleepy. But still nice experience.
Go hard or not at all