Meeting my grandmother

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Meeting my grandmother

Post by fairyana » January 6th, 2016, 10:19 am

As usual my lucid dream tonight happened after waking up and going back to bed again. I was in a patio and there were mice and raccoons and for some reason a raccoon came after me and that's when I became lucid. To change the raccoons intent of chasing me I sent the raccoon some love and he became a very fluffy cute raccoon and stopped chasing me. I had set myself a goal to visit my grandmother so I asked the astral if I was allowed to go into the realm where my grandmother is. When I got there it seemed like clinic's waiting room and the lady said that my grandmother would soon come. When she came I was startled to see that she was lying in a hospital bed and she still looked pretty much old but with less wrinkles. I asked the receptionist if I could do some light healing on my grandmother as she laying there sleeping and I told my grandmother to let go of fear

Now I'm not sure if my grandmother is still in the healing phase or if that was something created by my psyche.

fairyana
Initiate

Re: Meeting my grandmother

Post by fairyana » January 6th, 2016, 12:55 pm

I wrote that last posting from my smartphone at home so I didn't write as much detail as I wanted, but I just had to get the overall experience written down so as not to forget it.

There were some moments that I left out which I think are interesting cause they speak a lot about the level of my lucidity and how it's improving. When I got to the clinic and looked at the lady, she was blond, short straight hair and had blue eyes and a welcoming smile. When I saw her I thought, "you're not my grandmother, you're here to reception me" and she smiled and nodded. Then as I was looking at my grandmother there was a moment when her face turned into a young woman but I realized that very instant that that was not my grandmother and I made a mental image of a picture I have of her when she was young and saw that it didn't match that image in front of me. This way I managed to get the previous image where I found myself in back, with my old grandmother. If my lucidity were any less, I'd take the young girl to be my grandmother and from there things would get all weird.

About the condition my grandmother was in, I remembered Tom Campbell's tip on how to know if what we are seeing is created by our psyche or if it's data from the astral. If it's something we'd think about, it's probably we created, but if it's something way out there, then it's outside information. I didn't ever think my grandmother would be in such a state, so may be the astral is actually telling me I should send thoughts, prayers and healing energy to my grandmother. Perhaps she's not really in such a sad state, bed ridden, but that was a way the astral told me to help her. I wish she was well enough to speak with me a ask me to pray for her.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » January 6th, 2016, 5:38 pm

Hmm cool experience, if you don't mind me asking. When did she pass and how? If it's too personal you don't have to, but if it happen a short time ago, then she still would be in the healing process, also depending on how she died too. It's been 3 1/2 years since my granny died an she still in the he healing process I still see her as I saw her in the hospital well with the exception of my past dream I saw her in she is better now but still we must take a nto consideration all the facts of their death. I'm sure things will be fine, try back in six months or so, since there is no time on the other side six months might be a bit long but again it all depends on the details of her death.
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate

Post by fairyana » January 7th, 2016, 8:25 pm

She died around 2002 and I personally believe that all her excessive fears was the underlying cause of her illness. She didn't make it from the surgery. Because it's been such a long time, I was kind of taken aback for her to still be healing. But I do believe that time is different (and relative) in the astral and these processes can take a long, long time.