Lucid Dream Meditation 1

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Lucid Dream Meditation 1

Post by fairyana » June 18th, 2016, 9:11 am

I'm naming this topic Lucid dream Meditation 1 because I did not achieve to meditate during this lucid dream so I will try again next LD. I feel like each experience is a test, testing my consciousness level, each time taking up to the next level. I entered into the lucid dream almost immediately after falling back asleep late at night. My intention to meditate was also immediate so I ended up in a Sahara Yoga meditation class. For just one second I tried to free my mind of every thought but here came a lady saying she had two special things for me. After I awoke I realized I would have passed this test if I had said "no, thank you" and continued to improve my awareness and my quiet mental state, but instead I went with her story. She said whatever was meant for me was at the end of a corridor. I could only see the entrance and there were many scary people there, though it wasn't dark or gloomy. It just seemed like a white hall with people wearing monster masks. I thought, why go through here if I can just fly over the ceiling? So I broke the ceiling and flew over everything and ended up in a room with some sort of villain, who wasn't scary at all. And at the end of the LD I looked out a window and it was a really nice garden with a tree and a bench and someone sitting on it. Somehow that was the "thing" meant for me.

I hope next LD I manage to stick with my meditation until I feel some improvement of my awareness in the astral.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Lucid Dream Meditation 1

Post by hydro1 » June 18th, 2016, 1:25 pm

thanks for sharing. i'm guessing that the moment you got to your reward the experience ended, i say this because it could have still been a meditation session even in the garden, you don't have to necessarily be at a yogic place meditation can happen anywhere. i think the lady was meant to be engaged, she probably was just leading you to a better place for meditation, at least this is what i think, there are no coincidences when it comes to lucids and astrals, again my opinion but it was your experience, i still enjoyed it.

happy travels
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate

Post by fairyana » June 18th, 2016, 3:00 pm

That's an interesting way of analyzing it. I hadn't thought of that! :)

Master roshi
Initiate
count: 10

Post by Master roshi » June 19th, 2016, 2:00 am

How long was the trip down the corridor? Not expecting a number in minutes because I know how the notion of time can be hard to grasp in these altered states, but would u say it was brief or pretty long and then you woke up as u got to ur reward? Reminds me of a regular (not even that vivid) dream i had about a week ago and wrote down. In it, i befriended a group of people I actually thought were posers, ditched them and met with a guy i used to be friends with in a place that was very familiar to my dream self but not to my waking self if u understand what i mean, then fastforward next thing i kmow im with a friend i know since we were kids in a car, following a random girl from a class i used to take in a car ahead of us, heading to a certain studio..the whole dream was like a mission to get to the studio, yet we never made it there..left out quite a bit

fairyana
Initiate

Post by fairyana » July 4th, 2016, 3:42 pm

It was a couple of seconds long. I didn't really go down the corridor. I flew up, broke the ceiling and flew through a bright air shaft.