Controlling the Tsunami

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Controlling the Tsunami

Post by fairyana » February 28th, 2017, 10:51 am

One of the exercises of awareness we can do when in the astral is learn to control the environment. In many instances I've read that in the astral/spiritual world the more advanced spirits (some say angels) are actually responsible the forces of nature and the workings of the universe. So I think it's a good thing to exercise our environment changing skills in the astral. The last one instance I had to do this was this week. Those who know me here might remember that I have a tendency to dream of tsunamis. I'm now more prone to think they mean the feeling of impotence in the face of great change. To be able to feel in control of things that are greater than us is empowering and a validation to the notion that we are part of bigger forces. So I set the target in my lucid dreams to stop mega tsunamis so that they remain static, totally still. I think in this one lucid dream I must have stopped two to three waves (not as big as I had set up to do), made them completely still by ordering it to be so, with my left hand stretched out towards it. The level of awareness was like 70% and then dropped into a dream I can't remember. I only recalled this lucid dream today, like two to three days after the experience.

Samwise
Initiate
count: 100

Re: Controlling the Tsunami

Post by Samwise » March 3rd, 2017, 7:20 am

Hey fairyana, really interesting take on your experience. I, like you, have reoccurring dreams of tsunamis!! I always have, my only reliably consistent reoccurring dream symbol actually. And like you, I feel the meaning is similar, for me the most vivid dreams come when I am emotionally overwhelmed or life is in turmoil. These huge waves come to get me, but I always survive them in some form...I get the message to hold fast and stay strong and you'll weather the storm/tsunami. Sometimes they appear terrifying and are coming to get me, other times I am on cliffs well above them looking down on them in awe. I'm not sure when I last had a lucid dream with tsunamis in, but I really like your idea! If I encounter tsunamis in a lucid dream I'll be sure to try and stop them.