My second Lucid Dream

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

My second Lucid Dream

Post by fairyana » December 31st, 2012, 5:17 am

I just woke up from my second lucid dream. Before sleeping tonight I did a little emission of positive light for people I felt who needed it using Tom Campbell's technique, more or less. I tried to visualize a glowing human like form, but could't because it all went dark. I panicked a little thinking that may be the person I was visualizing was dead or dying, but I send positive loving energy all the same to this person. And then I figured it was probably me having a difficult time visualizing and instead of imagining a human like figure I concentrated on their names (because I really don't know what these people look like, I've only known them from the NDE forum). I just mentioned this because I think that trying to focus on that other "consciousness channel" (for lack of a better word), may have had something to do with me attaining lucidity this night.

I didn't do the wake and go back to bed technique this time. I had my lucid dream in my normal sleep cycle. I saw myself in a mall flying and the realization that I was in a dream came really quick. I did not need water or tsunamis at all. When I realized I was in a dream, the mall kind of shifted in space closer to me so everything blurred and then became clear and may be bigger. So I was happy to realize I was in my dream and the task I had set out to do the next time I saw myself in my dream was to try to reach the next level of astral projection, to go away from my dream world and into the outer astral worlds. I closed my eyes to try to do this, but when I opened it again I was still inside the mall. So I realized that was something harder to do then just have to will to do it. Then I went to the next task I had previously set out for myself, to find a classroom in which I could learn to go further in this ability. On my way I saw a young Brazilian man, probably in his early 30s' too, thick black hair and he was pointing his right hand at me as if trying to influence me some magical way. I cheerfully said "Hello, who are you?" He said something I couldn't understand (my first time experiencing this type of strained communication). I told him something like "I'm sorry, I did not understand what you just said". He tried again and I understood something like "I work with fashion" like in the fashion industry. So I continued flying around this mall. It was one of those tall malls, many flights of stairs but with a great hollow interior where you see the balconies of each story and the escalator that connects each one. Instead of finding a classroom I found myself inside a book store. I thought to myself "Ok, I understand, I won't learn in a classroom, but I rather with books." The bookstore wasn't very small and it was crowded and there were some people I know. I told them "I'm inside my dream. I can even fly". No one believed me so I started to fly and then everyone was interested in knowing more of what I was doing. Then this work colleague of mine was saying to me what she thought about me and she was complementing me and then I woke with that image of her very white freckled, round face and auburn hair and green eyes.

PauliEffect
Initiate
count: 20

Re: My second Lucid Dream

Post by PauliEffect » December 31st, 2012, 11:35 am

That was a very cool LD. I seldom meet a lot of people in my LDs and they
don't talk much to me either.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » December 31st, 2012, 2:45 pm

Awesome expp congrads. when i have lucid dreams, they are always with a relative trying to relate a message to me (deseased relatives)or a guide disguising themselves as a living relative to try to teach me something, but i rarely catch on to what they are trying to tell me til i analyze it thru. sometimes that don't work. i am proud of you hope you get closer to reaching your goal now. keep us posted :D
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » January 2nd, 2013, 9:49 am

Thanks Hydro! :D