This night's Lucid Dream

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

This night's Lucid Dream

Post by fairyana » June 13th, 2013, 6:14 am

My cat Gandalf was hungry earlier than usual so he woke me up at 4am. After getting up, feeling him and myself I went back to bed. I had a dream and after that a lucid dream. The lucid dream was all very clear and I became aware it was a lucid dream because there were people there that I knew do not live in my city. They said "wow, very nice" (meaning they thought I did good in recognizing the lucid dream). One of them changed identity and became an odd looking fellow, almost cartoonish with a horse shaped face. So I tried t he technique again and told myself "I am consciousness, I'm outside my body". Then it happened again, I started vibrating strong. The last time this happened this sent me "back to my body" and I awoke. This time however I tried concentrating with the rubbing hands technique. So I saw at that point that my hands were all blurry, so I rubbed them and concentrated on my hands. As I raised them they became clear again. The blur was kind of like falling off my hand and I could see my hand clear again. Then I left the kitchen and entered the dining room and there was a big table set for dinner. The two hosts were watching TV and I came closer to see what was on. They were watching sports, and a member of the team was disqualified because he was playing with a gold medal hidden under his shirt. I woke up. In the second part of the lucid dream I ended up too entertained with what was going on in the room. I should have left and gone exploring.

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: This night's Lucid Dream

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 13th, 2013, 12:29 pm

Very nice experience. Thanks for sharing!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fairyana
Initiate

Post by fairyana » June 13th, 2013, 1:09 pm

Jettins, do you suppose the vibration I feel is to let me know I'm having a change in awareness? I'm not sure I succeeded, though it was good for me to be able to control it. It's probably not the same vibration we feel during wake induced AP, right?

floating_hawaiian
Initiate

Post by floating_hawaiian » June 13th, 2013, 3:32 pm

Idk if this will answer your question but I stumbled on this clip and thought of your post. I'm listening to it now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5sZi-O ... ata_player

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 15th, 2013, 4:40 pm

Let me first state that the human beings have a free flowing multidimensional consciousness. This means that parts of who you are, parts of your multi-dimensional psyche exist simultaneously across many different dimensions. Each dimension of you expressing itself according to the function of the energy at that particular dimension, state of being or perspective. We might not be objectively aware of these other aspects while in the physical dimension, but we surely can during non-physical and visionary experiences. This energy may leak across multiple dimensions and into your focused awareness by allowing understanding through the use of psychic constructs. How much can be glimpsed within each experience is determined by the level of perceptual awareness at the time.

The vibrations are an indication of a potential change shift into a slightly higher perspective or dimension because a certain part of the psyche is more active or energized. Vibrations can manifest in the following circumstances: (but they all really mean the same thing)

You encounter random vibrations within a dream. This type vibration is an indication that an intuitive construct of the psyche has reached your awareness, even if not understood as to why. Certain areas of your consciousness such as the sub-conscious, unconscious and multi-dimensionality are compartmentalized (such as a point of awareness within the field of consciousness) which means that our awareness, focus or logical though process during a non-physical experience might not be aware about what it's doing or its plans.

You encounter vibrations in a specific area of the body. This type of vibration or energetic force is same thing as the above, however a part of the psyche can map itself into the Astral Forms in a way a person can comprehend, in other words to potential to learn from a specific experience or carry out a particular task to trigger a new state of readiness. This energetic force or intention, yes intentional which is objective, it can be carried out at such. How? By allowing it to point out the way!

You encounter vibrations that allow the potential to exit your physical form, in other words a potential change shift into a slightly higher perspective or dimension. Your psyche which includes your physiology (biological observations regarding energetic levels) have mapped themselves into the Astral Form, it has recreated itself into that shape because our psychology IS the subtle non-physical astral form in its very many possible phases (or manifested dimensional states of being across those different dimensions).

To better explain this I have to talk about the function OF THE SAME ENERGY changing according to its perspective or dimension.
Fairyana wrote:Jettins, do you suppose the vibration I feel is to let me know I'm having a change in awareness?
YES, there’s a potential change in awareness. In the astral dimensions awareness should be called perspective (or states of perceptual awareness) because its name implies there is function within each person’s individual variable energetic level of manifestation and perception, which is what perspective really means. Why? Because nothing is static, it is ever changing however slow it may appear to be. To better understand you can think of "function" to mean "a process", it doesn't speak of the function or process as being good or bad; it only talks about how it works.

In my view applying this understanding has a perspective expansion effect which then allows potential existential forms of being TO BE GLIMPSED in the non-physical states that were previously out of the reach. When I think deeper about I can't help it to think that there is a higher purpose to this function or process, not because I've read it somewhere or because that's what I would like to believe, but because I've been in very high perspectives in non-physical states making sense of the apparent contradictions of the lower states.
Fairyana wrote:I'm not sure I succeeded, though it was good for me to be able to control it.
We may or may not be able to control it since we are not the only one calling the shots. When I think about the manifestation of my own thinking, my sense of existing within this physical body, I realize that there are other parts of me (and other things lefts unstated) adjusting extensively my psychological profile, but I’ll rather not go into the ‘why’ just yet.
Fairyana wrote:It's probably not the same vibration we feel during wake induced AP, right?
In my view it's the same vibration someone can feel during wake induced experience, but not everyone will agree. If I subscribe to the idea that the same energy can have many different functions depending on the perspective, then I should conclude that there could be an underlying process that is not available to the objective mind at a particular time. If this is the case, the same energy may appear to be disjointed or not part of the same when it is.

It remind the reader that this is my view as of today, is not necessarily meant to be universal.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 16th, 2013, 3:11 am

Astralzombie wrote:That's a very interesting take on vibrations. I never placed any importance on feeling the vibrations so I never really put much thought into them. However, from what I have read lately, I know that the majority of people do for one reason or another. I've always just lumped the into the other sensations associated with SP but I'm beginning to think that I should pay more attention to them since others say that their type of experiences can be related to the intensity of the vibrations that they felt before "exiting".

So the stronger they feel them, the better the experience or so it goes. I may be confusing the physical vibrations with "raising" your vibrations to get into a "higher" realm. I rarely think to do this because I usually prefer to go with what I've been given but there are times that it would be nice to go somewhere more pleasant.
Good points.

There was so much information I was trying not to say when writing the above I wouldn't be surprised if it sounds strange. My hope is that the final draft of the first book is crystal clear.

There is no need to "increase the vibration" to get into the higher realms in the conventional ways in my view, instead the focus should to "increase the perspective". Sure, one may require a certain practice, dietary ritual or whatever to increase one's "vibration" if one is following a manual or aiming at a specific astral dimension, however if the increase in perspective is not associated in the process it is foolish. Perspective has more to do with a person’s psychological profile than their energetic levels.

But why increase perspective? Because what is experienced in the non-physical will be more appropriate and goal oriented. If you want to meditate you might not want a noisy environment, if you want to read you might not want to be interrupted, if you're not looking for sex you might not want to be in an environment where you are tempted to do so, if you want to eat you might not want to go to a place where there is no food, if you are fearful about a certain issue you might only be ready to stop re-living the issue until the perspective is increased, etc.. Increasing perspective avoids these practical problems. It might not appear to be so important right now that we are still physically alive because we can always return from whatever shit we experienced in the non-physical. But what if you didn't? Are we hoping that certain aspects of the psyche magically get stripped away or something? It can, but how? It can be done in the astral and in the physical. We have to look into that for sure, the reason for the details. Not you AstralZombie, just saying.

Increasing perspective may change the function of the same energy. Dark becomes light, noise becomes music, anger becomes love, ugly becomes pretty, one situation becomes another, etc.. But wait same energy??? Sound like you’re saying dark is also light, noise is also music, and love is also hate?? They are not separated from each other, not anymore. I’ve made a picture to make it easier to see.

The function of the energy shows how one state may move into another. Perspectives are specific to each individual, or in other words how consciousness expresses itself. It’s not cut and dry better or worse, pretty or ugly like stated, those have only been exaggerated to show the idea. The better way of explaining this is using non-physical examples but I will save these shares for the book. There might be issues in the psyche that might need to be taken care of before moving from one perspective or dimension into the other. It’s important to remember that the entire red line is your multi-dimensionality and the potential connectedness to other beings. Sounds like a field of consciousness doesn't it? Your link to creation? The oversimplification of the picture is uncomfortable to me because it doesn't include other essentials, but I will get to it. Wait until I include the mathematical limit functions and you will think I am nuts for sure.

I am like you in the sense that I like to go with what I've been given, however this doesn't mean the potential to increase our well-being at any given point should be overlooked. Besides, I've seen too much shit in the astral to know it's not all nice and dandy for everyone. It’s not enough to just be able to have OBEs consistently, I wouldn’t settle for that in the long run.

fairyana
Initiate

Post by fairyana » June 25th, 2013, 6:25 am

I've read your response many times and I'm still trying to grasp all this information. Yesterday I had a very quick lucid dream. I realized I was dreaming when I was petting a persian grey cat but it wasn't mine. The realization came with a vibration, but somehow i couldn't hold on to the lucid state for long. I'm not sure if I woke up but I had a non lucid dream after that.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 25th, 2013, 10:59 pm

just some rantings. i'll make the points easier to understand at some point. I don't mean to sound lectury, it's just that I have so much to say it even surprises me.

I am glad you had a lucid dream, you're having them more often these days.