Small Astral Projection tonight

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Small Astral Projection tonight

Post by fairyana » February 12th, 2014, 12:56 pm

I was dreaming with water (no news there for those who know me :lol: ) and it seemed like a gigantic deep pool. I proceeded to go down this pool like in a levitation kind of way. As I got deeper and deeper the pool looked like my dark room. I came to the realization I was sleeping and I was out of body. I was in my dark room and a feeling of fear came in, for no apparent reason. I said or thought something like "Oh my God" then I woke up. Perhaps the fear was because of the intensity and clarity I was experiencing.

The perspective of my room I had was the same as when I wake up, so I didn't see my physical body in a third person perspective. I didn't see my body at all, actually. But I knew my consciousness was tuned into the astral.

I think this event was sparked by a comment I read in Spiritual Forums about the process of Astral Projection that really touched me. It said our spirit is always in the spirit world as our body is always in the physical world and what consciousness does is, it tunes from one to the other.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Small Astral Projection tonight

Post by hydro1 » February 12th, 2014, 2:13 pm

wow never thought of it that way, it brings on a differ perspective on things, thanks for sharing. I will take this into consideration now.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Small Astral Projection tonight

Post by Jettins \o/ » February 12th, 2014, 4:28 pm

Fairyana wrote:It said our spirit is always in the spirit world as our body is always in the physical world and what consciousness does is, it tunes from one to the other.
Yes, I also think this is very true.
Fairyana wrote:I didn't see my body at all, actually. But I knew my consciousness was tuned into the astral
I think we could have frequent spontaneous experiences if we followed up on this, and then our consciousness could resume in the astral whatever it created in physical thought with increased clarity.

Thanks for sharing.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S