Lucid dream into consciousness

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Lucid dream into consciousness

Post by fairyana » May 22nd, 2014, 12:58 pm

I woke up at around 2am and then again around 5am. In between these two awakenings I had an interesting lucid dream. First it started out as a dream. I was in another house, it was night time and I was going to bed. The bed was significantly smaller than mine. After laying down I gained lucidity and started floating up, but facing down so I saw my empty spot on the bed. I thought to myself "This is funny" as I floated half inside the room and the other half dangling outside. Not sure if the wall had disappeared. Then I told myself something like "We are all just consciousness". I guess I tried to be aware to the fact that I'm primarily my consciousness in an attempt to gain even greater lucidity, but with this realization what I experienced were colors on a black background. It resembled these YouTube images that appear when there are no images to go with a voice presentation. Squiggly, colorful lines that danced around in front of me. Anyway, I woke up from that into another dream. I was in my bed with my husband, except it was another house again, and another type of bed. So I got that inception thing going on, dream within a dream. And this dream when on from a bit longer until I finally woke up.