A Visit at Night

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

A Visit at Night

Post by fairyana » July 5th, 2014, 1:19 pm

I woke up at 3am to nurse my daughter and went back to bed. I wash't asleep, but my body was tired while I was conscious. Then I felt my body floating and then a feeling of someone bending over me from behind. Not that I felt a body, but I felt the energy or aura of that body. Then I heard a male voice as clear as any talk softly into my right ear. He called me by my name, so he knows me, and told me what his name was. I tried keeping calm and thought, in the hope that he was telepathic "Ok, what can I do for you?". There was no answer back. After a couple of seconds I turned myself to where he'd be standing. Of course, no one was there. Then I though to myself "interesting, so this is what it feels like to be a medium who hears spirits". I was a little scared, but since I understand things, I wasn't as scared as I would have been had this happened a couple of years ago. I'm not sure if I know this guy. I wonder if it's a friend who is trying AP because his voice and name are familiar to me.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: A Visit at Night

Post by hydro1 » July 5th, 2014, 4:42 pm

maybe you should try confirming it, you already know the voice and name, but then theres the chance that it was a spirit guide , you know how they like to disguise themselves as people you know, also your guides are the only one who like to be heard and not seen most of the time. So what exactly did he want what was done or said , or was that all that happened in this experience was the name exchange? over all congrads on making it out.
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » July 6th, 2014, 9:20 am

Nothing else happened apart from what I already told. That's a good point, that it might have been a guide in disguise. Tonight the same feeling of floating happened and I saw myself in a lucid dream. I asked some sort of oracle (don't remember what it was) if I will develop my spirituality. The answer came by experiencing again my astral hand removing itself from my physical hand. It all happened in the dark, in the middle of the night. The funny thing is that for a moment it's as though I had an inverted X-Ray vision of my hands.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » July 6th, 2014, 3:13 pm

hmmm well if that was the answer then what do you think this experience was saying, to you, what's you interpretation of it, i'm not sure what to make of it , except that it may be telling you to look inside yourself for the answer.
Go hard or not at all