Flying Around

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Flying Around

Post by fairyana » October 9th, 2014, 2:22 pm

Tonight I had another AP. It stated out as a dream and I don't know how I managed to gain awareness. I had woken up around 4am and went back to bed, so this helped my mental state for the AP. When I gained awareness in the dream, I began to feel by subtle body float. As I glided upwards I made an attempt to see my sleeping body and I just managed to glance at it in the corner of my eye. I tried looking for the silver cord, but I had none. I guess I didn't need that anyway since I know I'm bound to my body regardless. I saw a window and there was a European city outside, it was day time. I made an attempt to go outside, but instead of going through the window, the whole room shifted and I was out through the wall. I flew upwards and remember thinking "I will always be there for my daughter". The landscape was nothing of this world. There were rugged, sand colored, pillars all over with cactus growing out of it. The image kind of looks like this picture, without the sea though.

A negative word popped into my mind and as I felt this negative word wanting to change my experience into a negative one, I focused again on something positive, I think I thought of my angel, and managed to keep my vibration high and the experience pleasant. I think this was an influence of an earlier post in there in which the person thought of a negative word and her meditation changed into a negative experience.

I continued flying. There were people and I could see them small, since I was high above them, and then I saw 2 T-Rex and thought how interesting to have people and dinosaurs together. So this part shows me that this AP is still happening in my psyche, since it is very dream like even though I am lucid. The T-Rex on the right came to me but I thought "nothing can harm me" and it bit my right arm. I felt a pressure and the T-Rex changed it's scary shape into a cute toy T-Rex. It let go of my arm, smiled and turned it's head to where I was looking. A feeling of "we're buddies looking at the same thing".

Then I looked at a landscape, like an English field. It was heavy with a gray fog, but as I looked at it the fog backed away just a bit. Then the intention of finding someone came to my head. I really wanted to see Waldo Vieira, so I called for him. But since I was still in my psyche, who came to me was a thin, long gray haired old man in a dark suit looking a lot like a crazy professor and he had the funniest white board contraption hat. He looked a bit lost.

I woke up after that, around 5am.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Flying Around

Post by hydro1 » October 9th, 2014, 4:45 pm

So what was the dream about that you became aware of, were you doing something important like I was in my dream? Also I'm surprised you felt anything when the t-rex bit you, but then again I guess you would feel something, given how the mind works. Very cool experience, after how long you been trying, can't wait to see/hear more.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Flying Around

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 9th, 2014, 7:03 pm

fairyana wrote:The T-Rex on the right came to me but I thought "nothing can harm me" and it bit my right arm. I felt a pressure and the T-Rex changed it's scary shape into a cute toy T-Rex. It let go of my arm, smiled and turned it's head to where I was looking. A feeling of "we're buddies looking at the same thing".
This is a classic example of an increase in perceptional awareness, an increase in perspective. If the energy could morph into toy t-rex with an increase in perspective, now imagine what else the t-rex energy could morph into with much more. These are like doors, but of perceptive. They collapse into Forms, or into the visual experience, the perspective, when in balance. The higher the door, the higher the astral plane. Planes are free flowing gradients of perspective. And how could the higher and the lower energies be recognized to someone looking through a higher perception? Morphing the energy as Toys is one of the doors.

Awesome picture. I loved it!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S