Another Astral Experience

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Another Astral Experience

Post by fairyana » December 30th, 2014, 6:24 am

I woke up around 4am because of my baby and then went back to bed. In my dream I was in a big green field and in front of me was a tall white hotel overlooking the sea. My husband and a friend were beside me. We were talking about the hotel, which seemed like it was in the US, and from their conversation I realized they were together in this hotel. My husband then embraced her from behind. This is a kind of dream I have that plays with my insecurities. I drifted away from them feeling cheated and then realized, that when my husband does this, it's because I'm dreaming. So I became lucid. So much for a LD trigger. lol!

As I drifted away, aware of my situation, I began to feel lighter, to feel my subtle body. I found myself in what seemed to be a hotel lobby. There were aquariums and the fished swam right out of them and floated everywhere in front of me. I took a blue fish that seemed more like a blue rubber fish toy and tried to experience in the astral. I wanted to throw it up and make it float. I think I was successful in doing so. Then I turned and saw a mirror. I could see myself in the mirror, but I looked like a ghost. I was florescent white and everything behind me was dark. I floated towards my image and I didn't feel spooked at all. In the mirror or window I drew a hear and some world with double "o". Then I went past the mirror and found a mustard color wall with a glass panel and inside was a figure that looked like a monk with a larger than usual head. It said something to me which I can't remember. Then everything became a glass wall and behind it a thin tanned man with very short dark hair and dark eye using a white cloak laid in a hammock a little clumsily. I think he presented himself as Eiel. I'm not sure this is the right name, it was something sounding like that but I immediately recognized the name as a guardian angel of some sort. He gave me instructions but I don't remember them well now.

I turned left and found myself in a hospice with old men dressed in white patient scrubs. Each one had a particular mental disorder and they were receiving injections. I thought to myself this is not a place I want to stay in for very long. I followed into an adjacent room which ended up beside the director's office. I peek through the door and the director looked like a version of Hitler, only more chubby and with a thinner mustache. He was leaning on his desk and stood to come to me in a "Ah, what have we here!" kind of way. Behind him followed some nurses and one of the doctors was John Lithgow (LOL). Google him if you don't know who that is. :lol:

I wasn't feeling very lightweight but I gave it a go and tried flying out of that loony hospice. I ended up closing my eyes and flying backward as if I were swimming backstroke. I felt a bite on my finger in my right hand. I sometimes feel something bitting my finger when I'm running from negative vibration. It's odd.

I found myself in a dark alley. There were hooded people going about. But I wasn't scared. My next move was to try to contact Jettins! :D I said "Jettins, I'm in the Astral". Jettins, you didn't appear to me, but you know in Second Life when we turn on the audio and a green light appears above the avatar, and the light kind of blinks when we talk. Well, I heard you say to me something like "Oh cool, Fairy! Very nice!" and I just saw that audio light right in front of me only it was black instead of green. I remember wanting you to focus on our encounter so that you could remember it when awake.

And as usual I had a false awakening. :D I woke up and looked out the window. Since it was hot inside and cold outside the window was foggy with due and I could clearly see something written on it. It was a heart, the word PROOF and a second word which I think was "me". I told my husband, all excited, "Look! I was in the astral and I wrote this! I have proof that I was in the astral!" That was funny :lol: Then I woke up for real and sadly, there was nothing in the window. :mrgreen:

fairyana
Initiate

Re: Another Astral Experience

Post by fairyana » December 30th, 2014, 7:03 am

It seems my astral travels are still very much centered on trying to prove that they are real, even though I told myself I would focus on other things...

Also, now that I think about it, Jettins, your voice didn't really sound like your voice. But anyway, I'm still curious if you picked up anything or if it all happened, once again, all in my own psyche.

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » December 30th, 2014, 2:51 pm

Hello. Someone was talking to me last night around 1:00am. I couldn't make out they said. I think because I was too tired. But there was someone there or so it seemed by voice in my head. I couldn't tell who's it was. These were my thoughts at the time.

It reads like it was a very vivid experience. I’ve had similar false awakenings were you wake wanting to verify the validity of it. And after getting up from the bed there will be a sign or symbol to that conclusion. I means that it was an astral incident.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » December 30th, 2014, 8:58 pm

Wait both y'all on second life cool I am too. But havent been on cause my nets off but you both can add me. My name on there is creedwulf. Man that's so sweet, can't wait til I get my net back. Also have you tried using a mirror as a portal or to talk to your higher self?
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate

Post by fairyana » January 1st, 2015, 5:17 am

Hydro, tell us when your net is back so we can meet inworld. I can Be there in the morning. Good idea about the mirror, I'll try that.

Interesting, Jettins! Is it common for you to get this feeling of trying to be contacted this way?
Any tips on how I could improve contact with you?