Amazing!

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Amazing!

Post by fairyana » February 21st, 2015, 8:37 am

As usual , my experience came after waking up and going to bed again. I woke up at around 7am, had something to eat and went back to bed.

I first had a dream that I was in a town called Pirenópolis. My husband and I were waiting for a friend who we though had lost his way because he was taking a really long time getting back. So we went after him, but quickly found him a few feet away at the top of a rocky hill overlooking a spectacular sunset, like one we've never seen before. The colors in the sky were so strong. And there a couple of really pretty butterflies around us. We were trying to capture everything in picture with our iPhones, but I was having some problems adjusting the camera. Then I just decided "screw this, just enjoy the view!". Then I dreamt I was in a 7 star Korean hotel. The staff was so efficient and friendly that they spoke perfect English with American accent. I was going from one room to the other, or rather the rooms were changing as I walked down halls.

The it happened, I became super lucid and aware. I was in my mother's bedroom and it looked as accurate as it could be for me , who have only seen it from a webcam. My mother asked "who is there?" but when she looked into the room I was standing in, she didn't see me. She only sensed a presence. I started doing summersaults (more like flying round, as I am a good flyer in AP) and enjoying the beauty of being there (in China, btw!) and I was so aware and lucid! I remember thinking: we are all in consciousness, this is all consciousness and I just indulging in how aware I was. How does one indulge in self awareness? I said my full name out loud.

Then it occurred to me, if anyone can see me in my current state, please send me to them. So I closed my eyes and it felt like I was going through a subway tunnel. I thought this is totally unnecessary, but it was a way of realizing a transition. I found a girl I knew, a friend I had when I was 8 years old, Emily. At first I wasn't sure where we'd met. I guessed my first guess wrong, and when I got it wright she was happy that I remembered correctly. She had a daughter with her that looked 7 years old. She was closing a dress on her as we spoke. She was so happy to see me and I sent her light and many blessings. She said that she was keeping track of my progress, and I asked how come and how are you keeping track of me? She was about to explain and I stopped her because I was sensing that I was about to wake up and would not be able to hear her explanation anyway. I wondered, still lucid in my dream, if she is now dead or alive.

Then I woke into a dream (false awakening, as usual with me). I was a crazy woman and my son and I (note: I have no son) were arguing which treatment best to do to heal my mind problem (LOL). I was sitting by a fireplace and each treatment had a round ornament token attributed to it. I wanted the treatment which looked like a letter O. The he said, mom, letter O is no good, (it's too easy to dismiss it), I needed something more drastic, some potion I couldn't get away from, one that looked like a very ornamented looking O. Then I really woke up. I think... lol
Last edited by fairyana on February 23rd, 2015, 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Re: Amazing!

Post by fairyana » February 21st, 2015, 8:50 am

A couple of considerations:

Once again, the idea that when you wake up, you shouldn't move before sleeping again is not issue, at least not for me. Perhaps for some people, not moving helps, but I can't fall back to sleep on an empty stomach nor full bladder. So it seems that it's whatever works best for you is okay.

Every time I go to my mother's apartment, the space seems, each time, to gain its proper form, as my awareness in each time increases. First time it looked nothing like it would in this physical reality. Then it looked a lot like it. This time it looked almost exactly accurate! Like *almost* really being there. I think what has helped is to practice each day self awareness and to be aware of the nature of reality (and I tend to agree that the nature of reality is idealism, not materialism). So I'm excited to have more of these. :-)

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » February 21st, 2015, 3:16 pm

Cool experience. But I was wondering have you tried to look for you childhood friend on facebook or some alternative place to confirm your wonderment of if she is alive or dead? And if she really have kids? Over all I enjoyed you experience. Thanks for sharing .
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » February 21st, 2015, 11:02 pm

Interesting story.

I like your considerations.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S